NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jamison Crowder 2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, Joe Mama said:

Any faith in him tomorrow night?

If he plays... which seems likely, I think he will be good for at least 10 pts in ppr.... problem is... it’s last game of week... if your league works where you can pick up a Jacobi Myers as a contigency... I would start as a wr3

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 games with Darnold since the start of 2019. 84 catches for just about 1000 yards and 7 TDs. He can be an every week WR2 in PPR. 

Or he'll magically get healthy again after the trade deadline passes

It's basically Gase's last chance to not get fired. Crowder helps him win. 

4 minutes ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

If he plays... which seems likely, I think he will be good for at least 10 pts in ppr.... problem is... it’s last game of week... if your league works where you can pick up a Jacobi Myers as a contigency... I would start as a wr3

I don't like him as much with Flaccid Flacco throwing him the ball. Having to rely on a backup WR for the Jets with Flacco slinging the ball is scary. And unfortunately anyone on the Patriots is just as unsettling. 

5 minutes ago, Mr White said:

Even though the day was saved by the touchdown, the crazy targets he had been getting are the only reason I had any interest in someone on the Jets. That's a concerning game for me.

Not 100%. I'm sure he's going to be the top target when fully healthy. 

Love that RW still calls him a WR3. When he has another 10/125/2 game with Darnold after the bye, maybe they'll upgrade him to WR2/3. Maybe.

• Haha 1

Jamison Crowder is averaging more points per game than:

Julio Jones

Terry McLaurin

Tyler Boyd

Will Fuller

Allen Robinson 

Adam Thielen

Etc, etc.

He will never get the respect he deserves from the fantasy community. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Not 100%. I'm sure he's going to be the top target when fully healthy. 

Love that RW still calls him a WR3. When he has another 10/125/2 game with Darnold after the bye, maybe they'll upgrade him to WR2/3. Maybe.

At least he's not a "low floor" WR3 this week. That really bugged me last week, even though it turned out they were right.

Edited by Mr White
2 minutes ago, Mr White said:

At least he's not a "low floor" WR3 this week. That really bugged me last week, even though it turned out they were right.

What low floor. He has double digit points in every game this year. He's one of the highest floor WRs in fantasy. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mr White said:

Even though the day was saved by the touchdown, the crazy targets he had been getting are the only reason I had any interest in someone on the Jets. That's a concerning game for me.

His snaps were definetly reduced coming off of injury and on top of that the jets only had 15 plays in the whole 2nd half of the game. I wouldnt be concerned, he still has the best hands on the team and darnold targets him alot. Perriman could be fantasy relevant if he wasnt injured every week

• Like 1

I will bench him as long as flacco is qb. Flacco likes going deep, big plays. He missed crowder couple times last night wide open. His gunslinger attitude cost jets the game but jets are happy to lose for 1st pick next season so i would not be suprised if they continue with flacco

Whats that we keep hearing about Belichick? He like to take away your best weapon or something like that?

He try hard last night but Crowder still got one of the TDs of the season with 2 or 3 New England back hanging off him.

The most underrated WR in football

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Martinlongbow said:

I will bench him as long as flacco is qb. Flacco likes going deep, big plays. He missed crowder couple times last night wide open. His gunslinger attitude cost jets the game but jets are happy to lose for 1st pick next season so i would not be suprised if they continue with flacco

Flacco targeted him 13x in his last healthy game. While I agree that Darnold boosts his value, I think we need to take last night’s game with a grain of salt. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Martinlongbow said:

Anyone starting him? Last game Flacco didnt even look at his way. There was an interview at jets website with flacco and he said: we need to play vertically and enable big plays just like we did with patriots, so i assume he will throw to perriman and that rookie guy.?

So he threw a no-look TD pass? That must have been a sweet throw.

1 minute ago, Martinlongbow said:

Dude he had 2 targets. Mims and Perriman combined for 15. Do what you want out of this

Hard to say. Crowder wasn’t playing every snap because he was coming off of an injury.

Perriman and Mims played 96 and 98 percent of the snaps. Crowder played 67. I expect crowder to be on the field much more this week. 

4 minutes ago, Gmen07 said:

Hard to say. Crowder wasn’t playing every snap because he was coming off of an injury.

Perriman and Mims played 96 and 98 percent of the snaps. Crowder played 67. I expect crowder to be on the field much more this week. 

True. Plus, Flacco targeted Crowder 10 times in Week 5 against Arizona for 8 receptions and a TD, so it's not like he's never looked Crowder's way before.

1 hour ago, Martinlongbow said:

Yeah but if i remember correctly both perriman and mims were out that week

Yes, but the tradeoff is that the Jets offense is better with 3 good WR options. That's why they almost beat the Patriots. More sustained drives and more TD opportunities will help make up any/some of the targets Crowder may lose to the other WR's.