NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Antonio Gibson or Zack Moss?

PhilaFanBoy

It depends on what you have to give up to get Gibson. 

Washington is one of those teams that never seems to get their backfield issues settled.  I tend to shy away from them, but that's just me.

With Singetary's fumbling problems, Moss becomes an interesting option.  I think he is going to have a role of some kind in Buffalo's backfield.

Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PhilaFanBoy said:

With all the Gibson hype, I'm thinking of swinging a deal for him. But should I be content with keeping my Zack Moss? Which rookie RB would you rather have?

Maybe Gibson is better, but you will definitely be content if you keep Moss. Check out the work that Frank Gore was getting before he proved that he couldn't get 20 yards a game. Was getting 15 carries a game easy.

Gore was getting the goal line looks like crazy too. Moss could get double digit tds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Maybe Gibson is better, but you will definitely be content if you keep Moss. Check out the work that Frank Gore was getting before he proved that he couldn't get 20 yards a game. Was getting 15 carries a game easy.

Gore was getting the goal line looks like crazy too. Moss could get double digit tds.

Thanks. Yeah probably just better to go with the back I drafted rather than going for someone else and watching Moss go crazy.

• Like 1

I'd rather have Gibson pretty easily. Guice is gone, AP got cut and he essentially said Gibson is "the guy". Everyone from camp has been raving about him and he'll be on the field even when Washington is losing (which will be often). Moss will likely have a near even (or lower) split with Singletary, and it looks like Lamar Miller could sign with the Bills as well.

Help?