NBC Sports Edge Forums

Phillip Lindsay 2020 Outlook

On 9/16/2020 at 11:01 PM, Impreza178 said:

All about degree of the injury.  They say this is mild.  

put me down for week 4 return 

Looks like week 4 is accurate.

Per Mike Klis today:

Phillip Lindsay is practicing. #9sports

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bit interested in the Gordon/Lindsay split question so I did what anyone who is trying to answer a question should do: went looking for evidence.  That in a minute, but first let us talk about

Indeed! He's constantly having to prove he's the better RB. He beat Royce and that other garbage his rookie season. It's too bad he got hurt because he's definitely a better RB than Gordon at this poi

Denver seems to be the Detroit of the west when it comes to their RB situation.  They bury their best guys and then try to force the guys they "want" to do well even when they suck.  Remember when CJ

I had to drop with so many banged up players. I really wonder what his rest of season is going to look like. I'd like to try and grab him again with how thin RB is this season. 

What are you guys expecting to get out of him once he's back ?

Hasn't been much sample size with he and Gordon sharing the field yet. A Lindsay with a slightly reduced role I'm sure will still be more valuable then what most leagues have left in FAs. 

3 minutes ago, tonywow said:

What are you guys expecting to get out of him once he's back ?

I drafted both Gordon and Lindsey in a deep league. I wasn't planning on ever starting Lindsey as long as MG was upright, but the first half of week 1 looked like a true 50/50 split which could make Lindsey flex-worthy and really hurt MG's value. But like you said, very small sample size. Interesting to see what happens once he gets healthy and back on the field. 

• Like 1

Are we seriously talking about whether Lindsay is rosterable in a season with so many injuries? He was in a 50/50 timeshare before he got hurt and if Gordon gets hurt we know that Lindsay is an RB2. The dude has back to back 1,000 yard seasons to begin his career, he should be rostered.

Edited by paulwall29
  • Like 4

Lindsay? Go get him.

After last weekend’s slaughter we should also be talking about guys so off the radar that their threads got cobwebs.

Royce Freeman is not an awful football player and I don’t know about you all, but I’m tired of bleeding big FAAB for yesterday’s JAG  

• Like 1

He's a strong hold, unless in dire straights. This kid is a beast just needs the opportunity.

Lucky we have 6 man benches  +  2 IR spots in my league.

Funny how we thought players would catch Covid, but instead injuries are ravaging the whole league. 

4 hours ago, mjb said:

Think Lindsey could be an RB2 full PPR when he returns to health?

Unless Gordon goes down I wouldn’t depend on him as anything more than a flex option or bye-week RB2. Could still deliver RB2 numbers occasionally 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Should be ready to go next week.. 

He’s been ruled out since an hour ago, not sure why Yahoo hasn’t designed the IR on him.. 

Yahoo has been acting a fool this year with moving guys on and off IR every week. Seems to be without reason. Would love to see Lindsay movable to the IR before the game starts but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

He should be "O" before the game so we can move him to IR, right?  Or could we move him after the game is started if he's on our bench?  I need the extra spot...that's how it's been for all other "O" players this year, IR eligible, still says Q

8 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

He should be "O" before the game so we can move him to IR, right?  Or could we move him after the game is started if he's on our bench?  I need the extra spot...that's how it's been for all other "O" players this year, IR eligible, still says Q

I'm literally waiting for the same thing. Yahoo has been acting up all day. You have to move him to IR before game begins or else he gets locked in. 

Just now, lml417 said:

I'm literally waiting for the same thing. Yahoo has been acting up all day. You have to move him to IR before game begins or else he gets locked in. 

i refresh every minute, otherwise gotta "hope" another player is out so i can pick up a kicker, or i have to drop someone

• tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic