NBC Sports Edge Forums

12 team, 2qb, full ppr, redraft h2h. bonus pts 100 rec/rush,  350 pass, big plays, 70 return yds

gave cmc and robby anderson

got ceh and kenny g

needed some depth.

my team

qb wentz

wr kenny

wr moore

wr hardman

rb ceh

rb mixon

te kittle

flex thompson

flex duke

s flex stafford

bench- foles, reager, pittman, henderson, ap, dillion, herendon

7 hours ago, Juke said:

The only way I'd make that trade is if the guy gave me my entry fee back for joining the league.

Sorry - but as of right now - you got the short end of the deal since CEH hasn't even been proven yet.

I agree you get your money back or better yet get cmc back. Rule #1 dont trade away cmc in ppr

• Like 1
7 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

12 team, 2qb, full ppr, redraft h2h. bonus pts 100 rec/rush,  350 pass, big plays, 70 return yds

got ceh and kenny g

needed some depth.

my team

qb wentz

wr kenny

wr moore

wr hardman

rb ceh

rb mixon

te kittle

flex thompson

flex duke

s flex stafford

Yeah honestly think you should have got more, CEH might be great down the road but he is still an unproven rookie and Kenny G doesn’t equal it out.

For reference, a former champ in my league traded CMC and got CEH and Fournette. That was before Fournette got waived by JAX. Same type of league (12-team, 2QB, etc.). I think you did fine. You did what you needed to help your team.

Edited by FitzMagic

I think you probably could have squeezed a bit more value out of CMC, but I can't blame you for doing this move.  Just because on paper we think you could have done better doesn't mean it would have been possible in real life.  You still would need to find a willing trade partner with the right pieces to offer.  I'd be willing to guess you could have taken your time a bit more, but it's more even than the above posts would have us to believe.

Help here?

14 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

got ceh and kenny g

needed some depth.

my team

qb wentz

wr kenny

wr moore

wr hardman

rb ceh

rb mixon

te kittle

flex thompson

flex duke

s flex stafford

I like it. I think CMC will not be as great as last year and you got 2 potential top end players. Hard to trade away CMC though!

In full PPR, CMC is dang near untouchable.   In just receptions alone last year, he scored the equivalent of 19TDs in a 1PPR league.  That doesn't count anything rushing or any of his receiving yards or TDs.  He was essentially two top-3 guys at one roster spot.   I don't expect him to repeat it exactly, but even if he gets 75% of the way there, he's still the top player in fantasy.   On paper, you traded an RB1 and a WR3-4 for an RB1 and a WR2.   In reality, you traded an RB1, WR1, and WR3-4 for an unproven rookie and a WR2.   

CEH could play well (and should play well) and your team might be ok, but I would have asked for a lot more for CMC in a full PPR league, if I even dealt him at all.  

Granted, your league setup calls for more WRs which doesn't make it as bad, but I try to lean more towards where I'm getting the most points over making points evenly spread throughout my lineup.   

Edited by bounce