NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Looking to start 10 Team Full PPR ESPN League Drafting Tonight $75

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T... I paid for one and then I joined for the 2nd team(team Dylan).. I can go ahead and pay for the 2nd team if it allows me to but somehow I'm going to have to switch it over to his account or his permissions and maybe I'll just add him as a second owner and he could just manage it something like that does that sound OK ??I'm gonna jump back in the league safe I have paid for 1...Thanks..T..if we run into him bein able to draft snag... I will let you know maybe you can get that switched to his team but like I said hes at football practice won't be out till about 6:45 est

2 minutes ago, flyy1313 said:

T... I paid for one and then I joined for the 2nd team(team Dylan).. I can go ahead and pay for the 2nd team if it allows me to but somehow I'm going to have to switch it over to his account or his permissions and maybe I'll just add him as a second owner and he could just manage it something like that does that sound OK ??I'm gonna jump back in the league safe I have paid for 1...Thanks..T..if we run into him bein able to draft snag... I will let you know maybe you can get that switched to his team but like I said hes at football practice won't be out till about 6:45 est

Okay just sign up on leaguesafe and pay so we can make sure all the money is squared away.