NBC Sports Edge Forums

9/9 - GAME DAY THREAD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Atlanta did not remove one of their starters in the game.  Marlins can't be happy.

Unbelievable!! He absolutely rocketed that granny. Satan: Hey Don (Mattingly), you guys are gonna get 9 tonight, you take that? Don: F yeah! Satan: 😈😈😈

Adam Duvall with the best line of the season? 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

He has no stuff and does not belong in the majors...he needs to retire and forfeit his entire salary

Haha..hey now, I thought I was the irrational one round here. He'll be alright.

51 minutes ago, mehtavg2000 said:

Nice timing for Yu to **** the bed.

He just had a rough first inning finding his command and then threw a meatball He good. He's got a long way to go to be in Boyd and Lopez's company...lol. Basically already clear of that bar.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, aapox said:

He just had a rough first inning finding his command and then threw a meatball He good. He's got a long way to go to be in Boyd and Lopez's company...lol. Basically already clear of that bar.

Certainly a nice turnaround.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KingJoffrey said:

They going to ruin Yamamoto’s career. At one point it seemed he had potential.  Now 72 pitches in 2 innings and counting.  I know it’s early in the game and you want to get a few innings but this is just so wrong.

Yeah. absolutely not ideal. No one wants to be the punching bag, especially a young player with an already waning confidence.

Lol, sure wish I didn't move on from IKF, another foolish Aapox move! he is the living, breathing epitome of "put the ball in play, good things happen" and not as fantasy relevant, he is a joy to watch play defense. Made an amazing charge/scoop/toss to 2nd yesterday to start a near impossible double play.

Just now, Rotofan24 said:

Adam Duvall with the best line of the season? 

Unbelievable!! He absolutely rocketed that granny.

Satan: Hey Don (Mattingly), you guys are gonna get 9 tonight, you take that?

Don: F yeah!

Satan: 😈😈😈

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

25 runs for the Braves and 19 runs for the Brewers...what

10 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

I honestly can't remember the last time this many runs were scored. It's mind boggling. 

Another example that maybe MLB needs a 'mercy rule'.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

I did some googling...the Orioles scored 30 runs in 2007, but I don't remember that game. 

Actually the Orioles lost 30-3 to Texas...

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, dan said:

Another example that maybe MLB needs a 'mercy rule'.

God I hope not...  It is already bad enough with the three batter minimum and the DH...  No need to add more stupid rules to the mix...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, posty said:

God I hope not...  It is already bad enough with the three batter minimum and the DH...  No need to add more stupid rules to the mix...

I agree that not all rules make sense but, seriously, what's the point in playing the last inning or two if the score is already so lopsided?