NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tevin Coleman 2020 Outlook

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Doctor hit it with a mallet and it didn’t even budge. 

fixed 

There is no reason to be confidant. No one saw jeff Wilson coming.  No one saw McKinnon not getting a touch.  There is no confidant predicting of what Shanahan will do.

8 minutes ago, Jetdog16 said:

I think it's incredibly risky to start Coleman -- more so than Hasty for sure. But I can't deny the potential for any RB to go off in this offense.

It’s really my best attempt to read through the tea leaves and reap some rewards for an injured bye week squad.

He got 16 touches in week 2 as the next man up, and I really think shanny is not comfortable leaning on hasty fully yet. In a few weeks, sure, but hasty has played in spurts and has shown flashes, no doubt,

pretty confident in 12-15 high value touches for Coleman (receptions and goal line) but talk me out of it lol

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

It’s really my best attempt to read through the tea leaves and reap some rewards for an injured bye week squad.

He got 16 touches in week 2 as the next man up, and I really think shanny is not comfortable leaning on hasty fully yet. In a few weeks, sure, but hasty has played in spurts and has shown flashes, no doubt,

pretty confident in 12-15 high value touches for Coleman (receptions and goal line) but talk me out of it lol

Week 2 is very different than Week 8. 

You have no idea who Shanahan is comfortable leaning on so it's kinda silly to say that. I have no idea either of course, but given that Hasty has the momentum and recent production to rely on he seems like a more realistic play this week. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

There is no reason to be confidant. No one saw jeff Wilson coming.  No one saw McKinnon not getting a touch.  There is no confidant predicting of what Shanahan will do.

• Like 5
Just now, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

12 totes for 31 yards 6 receptions for 55 yards chance of TD

Were you just mashing random keys here? Would love to know how you came up with the receiving stats considering McKinnon will still be involved in pass catching situations. Btw, Coleman's career high for receptions in a game is 5 and he did that in 2016...

Just now, Jetdog16 said:

Were you just mashing random keys here? Would love to know how you came up with the receiving stats considering McKinnon will still be involved in pass catching situations. Btw, Coleman's career high for receptions in a game is 5 and he did that in 2016...

my magic 8 ball spat out the projections. TC will have a career high in receptions this weekend. McKinnon will rest again this weekend, those legs r tired.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

my magic 8 ball spat out the projections. TC will have a career high in receptions this weekend. McKinnon will rest again this weekend, those legs r tired.

That's kind of what I was getting at bro. If Coleman catches 6 passes tomorrow I'm hitting you up for lotto numbers

Edited by Jetdog16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

and Dallas. 

and Las Vegas. 

and Minnesota. 

and New Orleans. 

and Chicago. 

I said the Saints and Bears in the original post. You are right about the Raiders. Cook is coming back from injury and many are calling on Pollard to get more playing time. Either way, there is a handful of teams without RB questions, literally 5: Titans, Bears, Saints, Raiders, and Jaguars. 

Sat, Oct 31

49ers activated RB Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve ahead of Week 8 against the Seahawks.

Advice: This means Coleman will be available Sunday for the first time since September 20. With Jeff Wilson on IR, Kyle Shanahan could turn to a trio of Coleman, Jerick McKinnon and JaMycal Hasty in a great matchup... or pick one, not tell media members and leave us all frustrated after the game. The most likely outcome seems to be Hasty and Coleman splitting the bulk of the opportunity with McKinnon on pseudo-load management.

(Rotoworld.com)

😆😆😆😆

• Like 1

I still say Henry is in a class by himself.  He may not have the ceiling Kamara has due to his receptions, if there's one RB I want to set and forget, it's him.   L. Murray still gets his 10 touches and is a threat at the goal line as is T. Hill.   Inside the 5 yard line for the Titans?  Who gonna get the rock?  One guy.