Justin Jackson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

This news kills the value of Josh Kelley

Theoretically yes. He's been there 2 years w/o much impact and apparently was beaten by Kelley over the summer for the #2 spot so it's a bit of a strange move. I'll reserve judgement until I see him actually taking over that spot. Other than a fumble last week - in a week in which the entire Charger offense looked lost - I'm not sure where this comes from but we'll see. Maybe SD blames Kelley for losing to the latest inferior opponent they've lost to. 

Edited by SuperJoint
1 minute ago, SuperJoint said:

Theoretically yes. He's been there 2 years w/o much impact and apparently was beaten by Kelley over the summer for the #2 spot so it's a bit of a strange move. I'll reserve judgement until I see him actually taking over that spot. Other than a fumble last week - in a week in which the entire Charger offense looked lost - I'm not sure where this comes from but we'll see. Maybe SD blames Kelley for losing to the latest inferior opponent they've lost to. 

Seems more like Lynn's seat is getting warm and he's getting desperate. Lynn is not exactly a good coach.

• Thanks 1

How did JJ look this past week? I didn’t really see him play. I know he’s been uninspiring in his time playing in the NFL but I’d also say he’s serviceable. Kelley has had flashes...but of both good and bad. How many fumbles does he have? Definitely trying to learn more by tomorrow. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

Wondering if its worth grabbing both backs to see how this backfield shakes out. Honestly i could see both kelley and jackson being pretty mediocre and neither being much better than low ceiling flex plays. 

If you have the bench space then yes. If you had to pick 1 I’d go JJ

On 9/30/2020 at 8:51 PM, Andy Mick said:

This guy is not worth owning in leagues that have more than 8 teams.

4 minutes ago, Andy Mick said:

Comment was clearly made before Ekelers injury. 

Comment still doesn't make sense. Why would he be worth owning in an 8-team league but not a 10-team league?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Comment still doesn't make sense. Why would he be worth owning in an 8-team league but not a 10-team league?

Because of his valuable considerations to the injury front... Ekeler