NBC Sports Edge Forums

Justin Jackson 2020 Outlook

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think they have released Friday's injury report yet since they are west coast but he was LP for Wed/Thu.

Per this tweet, he is practicing at some capacity.

Looks like the Chargers are getting some key guys back after the bye.

Edited by ludawg23
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Don't think they have released Friday's injury report yet since they are west coast but he was LP for Wed/Thu.

Per this tweet, he is practicing at some capacity.

Looks like the Chargers are getting some key guys back after the bye.

Considering the Mixon and Jones news..........

Denzel Relief GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Panthor said:

how is that not reassuring? full practice is a good thing

It is, but the team still has him as a questionable game-time decision and Lynn said he wants to see how Jackson feels over the next few days. Means some sort of knee issue is still lingering there and that's not good news for a running back.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, harck said:

It is, but the team still has him as a questionable game-time decision and Lynn said he wants to see how Jackson feels over the next few days. Means some sort of knee issue is still lingering there and that's not good news for a running back.

they all have lingering issues, the point is it was a full practice, i'd be concerned if it was a limited practice, but a full practice on a friday pretty much means good to go.  if there was a serious concern of aggravation he would have been limited today

13 minutes ago, Panthor said:

how is that not reassuring? full practice is a good thing

Lynn says he wants to see how he feels up to game time, and says GTD.

55 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Relax guys. Remember that there is no “Probable” tag anymore. It’s just coachspeak 

Yeah, why in the world did they do away with "probable" tag? Seems like a poor idea, as probably 50% of players appear Q, at least on my teams.

6 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

Coachspeak for Kelly is the Man. Didn’t want to name Kelly the starter and make him cry. Sorry Jackson aka mr glass. 

meh - Kelley owners best pipe down. You've had a rough ride- wouldn't start squawking just yet.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

meh - Kelley owners best pipe down. You've had a rough ride- wouldn't start squawking just yet.

If anything they are praying Jackson is healthy, I’m sure they don’t want to rely on Kelley’s 3.2 YPC and fumbling problem. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dave.zavala89 said:

Any update? on today's practice?

Generally with a case like this we wouldn't get any update. Maybe he tweets something if we're lucky. 

Just gotta hope we know before the morning games or it could get a little dicey. I'd be pretty surprised if he sits. 

Edited by BGDDYKWL
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Generally with a case like this we wouldn't get any update. Maybe he tweets something if we're lucky. 

Just gotta hope we know before the morning games or it could get a little dicey. I'd be pretty surprised if he sits. 

Myself as well. I’m just rolling with him hoping he plays. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Don’t see anyone else on the RB depth chart besides Kelley/ JJ.  I would suspect you would see some type of move at RB if he was truly in danger of missing this game.

Exactly dude is playing 

• Thanks 1