NBC Sports Edge Forums

ESPN (snake) 12 or 14 team PPR league $50 Looking to draft soon (4 or 5 pm est.) 9/9

2 minutes ago, rickyblit said:

Hey - I'm in, how many people are you at?  I have a leaguesafe account so good to go there and can do either time you mentioned above.

It's only me and you for now. Here's the link to the league: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=79721064&inviteId=4f840ab4-6c7d-49a8-8caa-94c30321f1f1 

I chose standard rules, we can change them once it fills up if the league wishes. I scheduled the draft for 4 pm est today but that can also be changed. There are 12 teams for now but if I can get 14 we could do that.

3 minutes ago, elibenk said:

It's only me and you for now. Here's the link to the league: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/join?leagueId=79721064&inviteId=4f840ab4-6c7d-49a8-8caa-94c30321f1f1 

I chose standard rules, we can change them once it fills up if the league wishes. I scheduled the draft for 4 pm est today but that can also be changed. There are 12 teams for now but if I can get 14 we could do that.

Sounds good, I just joined.  I'll be on my computer all day so I'll keep an eye on the thread and the league lobby to see if we can get enough folks.  If we don't get enough by 4pm EST I assume you'll change it to 5pm EST?

1 minute ago, rickyblit said:

Sounds good, I just joined.  I'll be on my computer all day so I'll keep an eye on the thread and the league lobby to see if we can get enough folks.  If we don't get enough by 4pm EST I assume you'll change it to 5pm EST?

yep I want to do the draft at the earliest time once the league is filled. It would be very helpful if you spread this so it fills up faster. 

11 minutes ago, elibenk said:

yep I want to do the draft at the earliest time once the league is filled. It would be very helpful if you spread this so it fills up faster. 

Ok I just created another post, I'll send people the link if they respond. You'll probably want to bump this up every 15 mins or so if there's no responses.

1 hour ago, elibenk said:

Espn ppr league (could do .5 ppr if league votes to do so)

12 or 14 teams depending on interest

$50 buy in, league votes on buyouts

Leaguesafe

Drafting 9/9 4-5 pm est (snake draft)

Can you send the link to fantasyanthony@gmail.com, he replied to my thread