NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 "Cool Story, Bro!" Thread

My team went nuclear this weekend, the highest score of the season for any team in my league and probably top ten all-time in my 16 year long league(no really sure on this, total guess). You ever get that feeling things are going too right, and there's a big correction coming(reverse due theory)?? I hope these jokers on my team have one more big week in them

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up by 3 with Chicago D left. My opponent had all week to pick up a kicker and didn’t so this morning I dropped the defense and a bench player for both MNF kickers. He’s losing his mind in the league c

Wooooo, I'm 1-2! Air fryed some filet migon tonight to celebrate my first W. Lets go!  

Not sure what's more funny: a user named "steakaficianado" cheekily beefing about someone's beef, or the same user criticizing the misspelling of "mignon" while misspelling "aficionado".

Posted Images

I didn't make the playoffs but we had a real nail biter for one of the finals spot.

End result was 203.66 to 207.96! You should know that an average score of a team would be around 135-150, so it is an extreme outlier for one team to score 200, but two in one matchup. Insane.

That game had ups and downs with CeeDee Lambs TD from the onside kick. Pollards 40 yard TD. Devin Whites 3 Sacks. Cam Akers haben 2 TD called back (kind of). There were 4 different occasions where one team had a projection lead by over 20 and it switched back and forth.

• Like 1

Surprised there haven't been many posts in here about Kamara, but I'm sure everyone else who has him will remember this game forever. My opponent happens to be the 2nd best team in the 19 year history of my league (and my biggest rival), so I'm really enjoying his despair given that I have Henry as my other RB 🙂

9 hours ago, trilly said:

Surprised there haven't been many posts in here about Kamara, but I'm sure everyone else who has him will remember this game forever. My opponent happens to be the 2nd best team in the 19 year history of my league (and my biggest rival), so I'm really enjoying his despair given that I have Henry as my other RB 🙂

I'm playing my bro for the title, I have Kamara and he had cooks lol. Looking good should cruise in for the ship. Oh he had Jacob's today, he ain't happy 🤣🤣

This might be the first time the best team wins the title, I have set most ppg in the history of the league, though this is our first year in half ppr but I destroyed the previous mark.

Edited by Rozr1

Things I heard this week...

Don't trust Wilson, AZ defense is the best in the NFL

Don't trust Gio, last week was a fluke and HOU is playing strong defense against the run

Don't play Gibson, he will be a decoy. No way is he ready to ball out. 

Don't play Kittle, he can't possbily be ready for what AZ is going to bring.

I did the opposite of what the Chicken Littles suggested.

5 hours ago, Jordan Coppington said:

Bet the team that took him in the first round didn’t have a great fantasy season. 😂😂😂

I get the sarcasm, and its true. I played 4 leagues this year. Finishing 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 1st.
In 1st I drafted Kelce, 3rd Kelce (Lost semis due to playing a s---y lineup, lost by 2 points, seriously), 1st Kittle, and the other 1st, I had Logan Thomas and Gronk. 

Granted I somehow grabbed Kamara in all 4 leagues this year. 
TE seems all too valuable tbh. 

4 minutes ago, ShayAK said:

I get the sarcasm, and its true. I played 4 leagues this year. Finishing 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 1st.
In 1st I drafted Kelce, 3rd Kelce (Lost semis due to playing a s---y lineup, lost by 2 points, seriously), 1st Kittle, and the other 1st, I had Logan Thomas and Gronk. 

Granted I somehow grabbed KAMARA in all 4 leagues this year. 
TE seems all too valuable tbh. 

There’s the real reason you won first so many times.

Edited by StevenSC400