NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 "Cool Story, Bro!" Thread

I'm having a great time pretty much no complaints. I'm doing well but should be better if not for some terrible moves -- so seems like a pretty normal year to me! Roster juggling is one of the best parts about FF anyways. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up by 3 with Chicago D left. My opponent had all week to pick up a kicker and didn’t so this morning I dropped the defense and a bench player for both MNF kickers. He’s losing his mind in the league c

Wooooo, I'm 1-2! Air fryed some filet migon tonight to celebrate my first W. Lets go!  

Not sure what's more funny: a user named "steakaficianado" cheekily beefing about someone's beef, or the same user criticizing the misspelling of "mignon" while misspelling "aficionado".

Posted Images

On Monday night the score between me and my opponent was 116.05 vs 115.86 in his favor, I was a little pissed, but oh well, still 2-2. This morning, without even thinking about a stat correction it ended up being 115.92 vs 115.96, I won by 0.04 points. I never won or lost by such a small margin. Last year we would have tied, but we changed the scoring to two decimals behind the point. That's my cool story

• Like 2

I’ve loaded up on talent/depth. I really don’t want to drop someone to pick up a kicker to start. 

I looked at my matchup and my opponent is doing the same. I reached out and made a truce. Neither will start a kicker in our matchup. 

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

I’ve loaded up on talent/depth. I really don’t want to drop someone to pick up a kicker to start. 

I looked at my matchup and my opponent is doing the same. I reached out and made a truce. Neither will start a kicker in our matchup. 

sure. you can trust me.

On 9/27/2020 at 8:49 PM, pdog109 said:

Air fryed some filet migon tonight to celebrate my first W. Lets go!

lfQhoOh.jpg

c8ffkOy.jpg

Wtf is this abomination?

Air fried steak? No sear at all? Outside over cooked with gray band for days, but then raw center? No seasoning? Eating with a SPOON? And to top it off this guy insulted filet mignon by calling it a minon! Who does this guy think he is? My eyes are bleeding!

• Haha 1

Told my matchup who is in first, that he will suck on claypools tds after he said I sucked. Hell, I might post the league record for pts this week lol. Needed all the points because he will post the 2nd highest score of the week.

Edited by Rozr1

Last week won by less than a point. Now this week I’m playing against someone up 13 vs the bills d and a wr. Thankfully that wr was John brown so I wasn’t stressing things too long last night.

Traded for cmc at 1-1 and now somehow 3-2(with Godwin too and no ir). To make things better the team I traded with is now 1-5, and between Julio and cook I don’t really regret things ROY.(It’s a keeper too so yaaaa buddy)