12 team standard - 9-4 record

QB: Tom Brady (im benching Kyler)

RB: Jonathan Taylor, D'andre Swift

WR: Stefon Diggs, Justin Jefferson

TE: Goedert

Flex: James Conner

K: Zuerlein

DEF: Washington

Bench: Kyler Murray, Adrian Peterson,  Robby Anderson, Kenny Golladay, Cleveland Browns DST

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up by 3 with Chicago D left. My opponent had all week to pick up a kicker and didn’t so this morning I dropped the defense and a bench player for both MNF kickers. He’s losing his mind in the league c

Wooooo, I'm 1-2! Air fryed some filet migon tonight to celebrate my first W. Lets go!  

Not sure what's more funny: a user named "steakaficianado" cheekily beefing about someone's beef, or the same user criticizing the misspelling of "mignon" while misspelling "aficionado".

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

HOW :huh:

Drafted Kelce 14 overall.

Traded CEH for Drake 

Traded D.Parker and Boston scott (sanders owner) for Keenan Allen week 2.

Traded McClaurin and Kyler Murrary for Mike Thomas

Traded Mike Davis and Chark for Carson (when he was hurt)

Trade DJ Moore for Matt Ryan

So basically traded CEH, Parker, Kyler, McClaurin, Moore, and Mike Davis for Keenan Allen, Drake, Mike Thomas, Carson, and Matt Ryan. 

12 teams, 3 divisions,  standard scoring (kind of old school league settings), dynasty, 13th year

13-0. highest scoring team on the season. We have one more week of regular season game then 4 teams go to playoffs which run week 15-16. If I win I'll be the first team in the league's 13 year history to go undefeated. It will also be a threepeat. This week I'm going up against the team with the 2nd best record and the second most points scored in the league, also in my division. My reward for a great season is playing this same team AGAIN, for the 3rd time this season,  in the 1st round of the playoffs (because divsions, wild cards, blech). He will have Derrick Henry going against Detroit. I am mentally preparing myself for a Pats 2007 scenario. 

Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson

Dalvin Cook, Aaron Jones, James Conner, Raheem Mostert, Damien Harris

Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Terry McLaurin, Michael Thomas, Kenny Golladay

George Kittle (IR), Logan Thomas

14 team Dynasty SF, finished 22-4 and have a BYE--despite a pretty mediocre team (lost Dak), but the really CSB is I am now down: Julio, Golladay, Fuller, Preston and Sutton forcing me to have to possibly play Perriman and Gabe Davis next week. Yikes.

18 hours ago, yossarian said:

12 teams, 3 divisions,  standard scoring (kind of old school league settings), dynasty, 13th year

13-0. highest scoring team on the season. We have one more week of regular season game then 4 teams go to playoffs which run week 15-16. If I win I'll be the first team in the league's 13 year history to go undefeated. It will also be a threepeat. This week I'm going up against the team with the 2nd best record and the second most points scored in the league, also in my division. My reward for a great season is playing this same team AGAIN, for the 3rd time this season,  in the 1st round of the playoffs (because divsions, wild cards, blech). He will have Derrick Henry going against Detroit. I am mentally preparing myself for a Pats 2007 scenario. 

LOL. That’s why people hate dynasty leagues. No wonder it’s 13-0. Ridiculous. Some teams are probably absolute garbage.

Edited by dsrich
1 hour ago, dsrich said:

LOL. That’s why people hate dynasty leagues. No wonder it’s 13-0. Ridiculous. Some teams are probably absolute garbage.

"People" don't hate dynasty leagues. You do. Some people actually like them. It's ok for people to like stuff you don't like. 

4 top tier teams, a bunch of guys in the middle, 2 bottom feeders. honestly benches are short enough that if those bottom feeders didn't insist on doing **** like carrying 2 DSTs or 3 TEs all season they'd get better. Their teams suck not because the format is bad but because their strategy is wrong. I was mid-tier 3 seasons ago and managed to put together a great team. The only guy on my team I drafted and have held the whole time is Dalvin Cook. Every other guy is somebody I got off waivers at some point. 

1 hour ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Benched akers in favor of henry, robinson, and chubb, posted both here and vent thread

I mean, yikes, yeah, but how could you not do exactly this?  It mostly just sucks that it was a Thursday game and you got three days to stew about it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I mean, yikes, yeah, but how could you not do exactly this?  It mostly just sucks that it was a Thursday game and you got three days to stew about it

Sunday and monday will have the answers, but yes, even if rams played sunday, no way akers found a spot in that lineup, and i have gibson on ir, i went theubthis on thanksgiving weekend regretting starting gibson over the same crowd, what can you do?

better on my bench than my opponenets lineup i guess

Edited by 1972Miamidolphins
21 hours ago, yossarian said:

Surprised that team went 13-0. It's obviously a great roster, but Adams, Jones, Cook, Mostert, Thomas, KG, and even Brown have missed time. Jackson and Wilson have been a little inconsistent and your TE has been on IR for a while now. 

Certainly love your chances to win it all now though. 

1 hour ago, ajs723 said:

Surprised that team went 13-0. It's obviously a great roster, but Adams, Jones, Cook, Mostert, Thomas, KG, and even Brown have missed time. Jackson and Wilson have been a little inconsistent and your TE has been on IR for a while now. 

Certainly love your chances to win it all now though. 

Thanks. I definitely had to do some roster juggling and there were 1 or 2 weeks in the middle where I wasn't sure if I'd be able to field a full roster. I was fortunate to be middle-of-the-pack for points against. Had a few down weeks and got lucky that the teams I was going against also had down weeks. A record this good--you're gonna have to get lucky a couple times. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Sunday and monday will have the answers, but yes, even if rams played sunday, no way akers found a spot in that lineup, and i have gibson on ir, i went theubthis on thanksgiving weekend regretting starting gibson over the same crowd, what can you do?

better on my bench than my opponenets lineup i guess

that's uh...quite a roster of RBs you have there. Henry in the first, Chubb in the 2d, Gibson in the 6th, and Robinson last round or off waivers? Nice job. 

On 10/26/2020 at 8:46 AM, ty5592 said:

Up by 3 with Chicago D left. My opponent had all week to pick up a kicker and didn’t so this morning I dropped the defense and a bench player for both MNF kickers. He’s losing his mind in the league chat right now lol.

After winning my quarterfinal I now have a rematch with ^^^^ this guy in the semis. He finished 1st in the regular season and only had one loss....which I remind him about constantly. He’s also my coworker and we’ve been talking trash all morning. Gonna be a fun week 

I vented about this last week and got crap for it, so I'll post it here instead.

One team in my league has now been the top scoring team 6 weeks in a row. He's averaging about 200 points per week (league average is about 140). Any given Sunday and all that, but it just feels we can already crown him. 

8 hours ago, ajs723 said:

I vented about this last week and got crap for it, so I'll post it here instead.

One team in my league has now been the top scoring team 6 weeks in a row. He's averaging about 200 points per week (league average is about 140). Any given Sunday and all that, but it just feels we can already crown him. 

I played someone this week that averaged 160 over the course of the whole season. Projections had me losing by 10 going into Sunday night if Diggs hit his projection. Pulled it out 197 to 167. He had Henry and Miles Sanders go off for 96 combined alone.

Finally owning half the Bears offense (Robinson and Montgomery) is paying dividends, ha!

• Like 1