NBC Sports Edge Forums

$40 Sleeper 12-Team Superflex PPR, Drafting Thursday 9/10 at 6:30PM

Need to fill 8 spots in my 12-team Superflex PPR League through Sleeper. 

The  💵 $40 buy-in is handled by LeagueSafe and our standard snake draft is scheduled for 6:30pm tomorrow evening, Thursday 9/10  which is pretty much the last draft time allowing us to wrap up and submit lineups including tomorrow's Thursday night game between KC/HOU.  

I am happy to answer any specific questions about the league, rosters, scoring, etc.   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🏈  TO JOIN THE LEAGUE NOW CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR TEAM   🏈 

💵   Immediately after joining please CLICK HERE to visit our LeagueSafe payment portal to pay your $40 buy-in.   💵 

*** ALL BUY-INS TO BE PAID 2 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF DRAFT *** 

Hey guys, I am working to still make this happen at 6:30pm as planned but I still need to fill 8 spots.  I've had a few people join then leave recently.  If we need to push back the draft to 7:00pm that's a possibility. Worst case I guess we could drop to 10-teams but that's not ideal in my opinion.  

If any of you know anyone else share the link:  https://sleeper.app/i/jRjmeaO63E8w

Thanks!