Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tim Patrick 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[...] If he is still on waivers get him immediatley. He is the replacement for Sutton, and has the size and skill to take the #1 postion on the team.  With Lock coming back he is going to ge

Lock's thrown 38 passes this season and all of them came when Sutton was still playing.  I'm rolling with Tim Patrick this week -- he's got a safe looking floor and Denver should be losing and pa

Patrick seems to be a guy that nobody is really talking about.  Heck, he looked pretty good to me out there against the Jets.  Granted, it was the Jets.  But this dude has good size at 6'4 and who kno

3 hours ago, mchspd3 said:

I am curious who BB will bracket coverage and try to take out for the game? Denver doesn't exactly have that one threat to worry about.

 

MG3 and Lindsay would be my guess.   Play wrs tight with 8-9 in the box.   Denver has run the ball well this season at times so let’s see Rypien make tight throws with pressure around him.   If NE gets a sizable lead it will be garbage time city.  
 

patrick 8 for 90

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tugginroot said:

Lock didn't target him as much as the backups did, correct?

Lock's thrown 38 passes this season and all of them came when Sutton was still playing. 

I'm rolling with Tim Patrick this week -- he's got a safe looking floor and Denver should be losing and passing giving him a nice ceiling too. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigNicc said:

Second straight 100+ yard game vs the Pats non the less, this guy should be hot off the wire this week if he's not already


Two of his catches were highlight reel stuff too, he’s about to blow up.... < 20% owned on Yahoo is about to change big time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, street sharks said:

Not gonna lie I've completely written off the Broncos as fantasy relevant this season, but I'm intrigued by Patrick. What's the pecking order look like with Fant back in the picture?


He looks to of slide right into Sutton’s role 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kco734 said:


He looks to of slide right into Sutton’s role 

 

I agree. And I don't see him slowing down. The Broncos will probably have bad games, but this isn't a fluke week(s). I can see him easily being a WR2 ROS. Best case scenario high end WR2, low end WR1 at EOS. I'm not getting crazy.. yet. But throwing him and Tee Higgins in my lineup this week instead of rolling Gallup out like I have been since week 1 felt real good! 

I honestly don't know that Fant takes too much away from him either. Fant will get touches but I feel like Patrick's role is still going to be what it is, which was Sutton's role. They had to be building a lot around Sutton this year, and if Patrick came in and was playing badly I think they would adjust, but it looks like they are moving the same direction as if Sutton was there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really happy to have this kid on my team [...] He's got some great hands and gets separation downfield quite easily. The targets and yards are there, and with MGIII coming back it presents another dimension to the offence (especially with Lindsay being more of the north-south RB and MGIII doing receiving work). Even if the gamescript calls for more running, he'll get his targets. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Yahoo point projections have no respect for this man after 3 straight weeks of awesome production.

Projections are an average of likely outcomes. I'm also skeptical of his continued success considering the tight end is featured in this offense and Noah Fant is an incredible talent. He will eat. I can see 1A/1B here. Jeudy has been disappointing and may not be ready. Hamler keeps getting hurt.

Right now they have 80% chance he scores 9 or less, 20% chance of 10 or more, or something like that. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...