NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tim Patrick 2020 Outlook

Just going from his fantasy score, I was concerned. But 9 targets is phenomenal, and sometimes on teams like this the pendulum swings. You have to believe Jeudy’s blow up is going to get him a little more attention in the defensive game plan.  The jury is still out on Patrick’s ROS productivity but at 9 targets he’s definitely a hold.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[...] If he is still on waivers get him immediatley. He is the replacement for Sutton, and has the size and skill to take the #1 postion on the team.  With Lock coming back he is going to ge

Lock's thrown 38 passes this season and all of them came when Sutton was still playing.  I'm rolling with Tim Patrick this week -- he's got a safe looking floor and Denver should be losing and pa

Patrick seems to be a guy that nobody is really talking about.  Heck, he looked pretty good to me out there against the Jets.  Granted, it was the Jets.  But this dude has good size at 6'4 and who kno

The only thing giving me reservations is the schedule from here in out and welp the team itself.

week 13,14,15 top defenses against pass and WR’s. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

How we feeling about him against the Saints D if Jeudy is out.  Jeudy hasn't gotten a full practice this week and is going to test out the ankle today.

I'm firing him up due to necessity since the Steelers options must be sat at this point. If Jeudy misses then Tim Patrick is in the same tier as someone like Jamison Crowder, despite the matchup.

• Like 1

Nice game last night. Made the decision to start him for the first time all season and it worked out. How are we feeling about him ROS? My only concern is the TDs may be unsustainable, but Lock seems to look his way when they get inside the 10. 

57 minutes ago, acn1315 said:

Nice game last night. Made the decision to start him for the first time all season and it worked out. How are we feeling about him ROS? My only concern is the TDs may be unsustainable, but Lock seems to look his way when they get inside the 10. 

He has at least 4 targets in all but 1 game. Lock loves this dude, and he's getting valuable targets and he's also streching the field. He is a solid WR3/2 with upside ROS. 

In the last 8 games (not counting Denvers game with no quarterbacks), he has scored double digits 7/8 times while averaging  14.5 ppg.  

One of the most underrated players in fantasy. Rarely cracks the top 40 in weekly expert lists.

On 12/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, VictorSBR said:

He has at least 4 targets in all but 1 game. Lock loves this dude, and he's getting valuable targets and he's also streching the field. He is a solid WR3/2 with upside ROS. 

Another game with 4+ targets. And also 3 TDs in the last 2 games... This Guy is so underrated in fantasy and also in real life... 8/9 games with Double digit points!

Edited by VictorSBR