2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

AUCTION LEAGUE SQUAD

RB -- Saquon Barkley (Team sucks, line sucks. Not that it matters cause he was carted off the field, done for the day, and probably the next 15 weeks remaining after that too)

RB -- Derrick Henry (O-line suddenly can't run block and I guess the Titans are suddenly a passing team now as a result. Cool)

WR -- Kenny Golladay (Hasn't suited up yet. Hamstring injury the day after I drafted him before the season even began. Hamstring injuries, whenever he returns, those don't tend to linger or anything, nah)

WR -- Courtland Sutton (Also inured before season began the day after drafting him. Missed wk 1 but back for wk 2. Has future HOFer Jeff Driscoll throwing to him now. Again, pretty sweet)

WR -- D.J. Moore (Not injured...or at least not yet. Sooooo that's good I guess)

QB -- Matt Stafford (Also not injured. But his by far and a way best WR and playmaker - who I also have - is. No worries. That doesn't devastate his ceiling or anything. Not at all)

FLEX -- Henry Ruggs (45 yard bomb right out the gate wk 1 where he was wide open but underthrown, preventing a TD. Injures knee next possession, doesn't touch the ball again rest of game. Questionable for week 2, plays Monday night. That's helpful)

TE -- Dallas Goedert (100 yds and a tuddy week 1. Yeah, that oughta carry me this season)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

AUCTION LEAGUE SQUAD

RB -- Saquon Barkley (Team sucks, line sucks. Not that it matters cause he was carted off the field, done for the day, and probably the next 15 weeks remaining after that too)

RB -- Derrick Henry (O-line suddenly can't run block and I guess the Titans are suddenly a passing team now as a result. Cool)

WR -- Kenny Golladay (Hasn't suited up yet. Hamstring injury the day after I drafted him before the season even began. Hamstring injuries, whenever he returns, those don't tend to linger or anything, nah)

WR -- Courtland Sutton (Also inured before season began the day after drafting him. Missed wk 1 but back for wk 2. Has future HOFer Jeff Driscoll throwing to him now. Again, pretty sweet)

WR -- D.J. Moore (Not injured...or at least not yet. Sooooo that's good I guess)

QB -- Matt Stafford (Also not injured. But his by far and a way best WR and playmaker - who I also have - is. No worries. That doesn't devastate his ceiling or anything. Not at all)

FLEX -- Henry Ruggs (45 yard bomb right out the gate wk 1 where he was wide open but underthrown, preventing a TD. Injures knee next possession, doesn't touch the ball again rest of game. Questionable for week 2, plays Monday night. That's helpful)

TE -- Dallas Goedert (100 yds and a tuddy week 1. Yeah, that oughta carry me this season)

Not to mention sutton went to locker room with medical personnel