NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

4 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

I feel you man, missing CMC, Conner, Aj Brown, Goedert, Hunt might not play with a groin injury. May have to start Edmonds at RB this week

If Mostert doesn't play, I'm firing up Edmonds too...yay!! I'm going up against the team with Kamara, Julio, and Kittle...with me throwing out Edmonds, Crowder, and Jimmy Graham in my starting lineup...good luck boys, I believe in you!

Edited by GoPackGo23
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

If Mostert doesn't play, I'm firing up Edmonds too...yay!! I'm going up against the team with Kamara, Julio, and Kittle...with me throwing out Edmonds, Crowder, and Jimmy Graham in my starting lineup...good luck boys, I believe in you!

I was lucky enough to get Kittle back this week but if Hunt can't go my starting RBs will be Edmonds and Jeff Wilson 😂 unless Carson is rested and I can plug on hyde

On 9/27/2020 at 9:21 PM, leffe186 said:

In my FAAB league I have only spent FAAB on three people (d/t injury - drafted Jarwin, Sutton and Chark.). Goedert after week one (now injured), Parris Campbell after week one (now IR'd) and Desean Jackson after week two (now injured). Anyone got any requests on who I should pick up next? Currently my WRs are Chark, Desean Jackson and Tre'Quan Smith. FML.

This week I spent almost all my remaining FAAB on...drumroll...Allen Lazard. Who DNP today and turned up on their injury report with a "semi-serious" core injury, completely out of the blue.

Not sure I can deal with this awesome responsibility tbh. Luckily I have precisely zero dollars left. Spent the last $5 on Hunter Renfrow. Watch this space.

One team drafted: 

AJ Brown

Sutton

Diontae

DJax

Picked up Campbell and started him the week he got hurt

Picked up Lazard yesterday for a healthy chunk of change to start him

My TEs are Kittle and Cook

This is beyond ridiculous

I'm out of bidding money as I spent a big chunk on Jefferson and Lazard and Renfrew just so I can fill 2 WR spots and a flex this week.

Now I need to grab another WR for Lazard.

Edited by yanksman
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, yanksman said:

I feel sorry for any Greg Ward owners as I just picked him up to replace Lazard

Solidarity, brother, but let's not vent and rant just yet. Let's wait until the in-game injury this Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

I'm in a deep league and my roster has...

Henry

Conner

Jonnu

Ebron

A.J. Brown

Corey Davis

Tannehill

Steelers D/ST

Gostkowski

Perfect week for covid taking out more than half of my roster!  Can't even get mad at the bad luck..

Might wanna diversify a little next time. Hard to believe you have 9 steelers/titans on one team unless this is an all AFC fantasy league.

6 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Might wanna diversify a little next time. Hard to believe you have 9 steelers/titans on one team unless this is an all AFC fantasy league.

Not anymore. Had to drop several guys to fill out a team this week. Sure, it’s my fault but still bad luck these two teams face each other during covid PPD. PS- this is a vent thread, not assistant coach thread, but thanks for pointing out the obvious. 😜

Edited by Yceman1234
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Ridley... Fuller.. and Lazard with in 3 hours..  WTF is going on.  i dont have a WR to start this week

Ridley is normal. He plays on Monday so this is typical. I'd monitor tomorrow and Saturday. That's when you will want to see LP or FP since it is a Monday Night game.

My 0-3 opponent who has Melvin Gordon as rb1 now projected to score 133 after that goddammit td run. First 3 weeks all opponents scored over 130 against me

And I also traded for Noah fant before the game. Wonderful starr to the week.

Edited by yanksman
  • Like 2

Darnold over throws Crowder who’s wide open on last drive of the game on 4th down , the sad part it was a 7 yard pass ........ hope he keeps losing so They draft that qb and Darnold will be Unemployed or a 3rd string qb

49 minutes ago, yanksman said:

My 0-3 opponent who has Melvin Gordon as rb1 now projected to score 133 after that goddammit td run. First 3 weeks all opponents scored over 130 against me

And I also traded for Noah fant before the game. Wonderful starr to the week.

Yup I'm starting jeff wilson and probably chase edmonds due to CMC/Hunt injuries and no Conner this week. Of course my opponent gets 24 from Gordon with almost half coming with that run with 2 minutes left 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Lose my entire WR core to injuries in one night.. i start the Bronco D and my opponent has Melvin Gordon ... excuse me while i go punch a few holes in the wall..  OH and I was Raised a NY Jets fan... 

I feel your pain...except I was lucky to be born a Packers fan, haha. I also started the Broncos D because Steelers were canceled, and played against Melvin. Oh...and I also lost Derrick Henry, Juju, Mostert, and Jonnu Smith.

I'm gonna be 1-3 after this week and might miss the playoffs with this roster (10 team league):

QB: Allen

RB: Henry, CEH

WR: Adams, Juju

Flex: Mostert/Chark

TE: Jonnu, Goedert

Edited by GoPackGo23