2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, zen25 said:

I traded Kupp and Dionate Johnson for Ekeler and Swift.

Was happy initially but not now. Although I have Kelley in more than 50% of my leagues.

You must have been deep at WR.

In need of  wr, drafted Aiyuk in the 14th rd, dropped him before week 1 for Reagor because supposedly he might be going to IR. Smdh. Hate reading these damn injury reports sometimes..

Edited by Rozr1
Just now, egolam said:

Traded for mixon for peanuts after week 3 and kept him on the bench hoping david johnson was going to light up the vikes.

Nah, I knew not to start DJ. Frankly, I won't ever start him again unless 100% desperate.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Nah, I knew not to start DJ. Frankly, I won't ever start him again unless 100% desperate.

Yup, already owned him a couple times and i know i'm way too optimistic after he won me the league 4 or 5 season ago

Oh **** OFF fantasy football. I'm tired of playing a game where a matter of inches can determine an outcome. A receiver gets marked an inch short on replay review, so McKinnon punches it in and now I'm gonna lose my matchup. Why do I play this dumbass ****, this is the stupidest game in the world

Edited by atrium
  • Like 5

Yeah, most likely going to lose this week due to Henderson not doing anything, Wilson getting 1 yard TD vultured by Carson TWICE

Going up against Aaron Jones, Julio Jones and Matt Ryan.

I have Tyreek Hill and MVS or Gage. Hill can always blow up and so can MVS if i play him but its gonna be close.

On 10/1/2020 at 8:42 PM, ninersdd said:

Melvin F'n Gordon, who my opponent started because of no McCaffery. Had him wrapped up too

Ugh would've probably had it in the bag had that not happened. Now it is really up in the air.

35 minutes ago, atrium said:

Oh **** OFF fantasy football. I'm tired of playing a game where a matter of inches can determine an outcome. A receiver gets marked an inch short on replay review, so McKinnon punches it in and now I'm gonna lose my matchup. Why do I play this dumbass ****, this is the stupidest game in the world

It's like I'm looking in a mirror. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a few rants:

0-4 now with a good team but #1 in points against.  Teams always seem to have their best weeks against me.

Waited on QB but, can't get it right which QB to start.  Burrow goes off on the bench when I start Stafford who bombs.  Then roll with Burrow and Stafford does better

This week: Boyd's 20 yard TD is negated by a penalty and instead of giving Hunt the carry with 1st & goal @ the 1, Hooper gets the TD.  Would have potentially given me 21 pts instead I lose by 18

• Like 1

Seriously, is it just me or is FF just not as fun as it was 10 years ago? Maybe it’s the 2020 circumstances that have just been the last straw, but I’m really not enjoying it much anymore. Too many RB committees, stupid rule changes, bad officiating...

Am I the only one feeling like this? I want to enjoy it but more often than not it ruins my Sundays

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Seriously, is it just me or is FF just not as fun as it was 10 years ago? Maybe it’s the 2020 circumstances that have just been the last straw, but I’m really not enjoying it much anymore. Too many RB committees, stupid rule changes, bad officiating...

Am I the only one feeling like this? I want to enjoy it but more often than not it ruins my Sundays

I think it was better about 15 years ago or so, TBH 

Bench Brady for the first time this season in a tough matchup. Stream Fitzmagic instead in a cupcake shootout against a depleted Seahawk secondary. Brady goes off on my bench for likely the best game he’ll have all season while Fitz continually marches down the field all day only to stall at the end of every drive and settle for five field goals. Frustrating.