NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

Trading is near impossible in my primary league.  One team is starting Edmonds/Gaskin at RB this week.  They won't even engage in trade talks 🤷‍♂️.  

At that point all trades are probably lateral moves unless it’s a dynasty

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ColoWrex said:

Trading is near impossible in my primary league.  One team is starting Edmonds/Gaskin at RB this week.  They won't even engage in trade talks 🤷‍♂️.  

Same trading issue here, I'm in a constant uphill battle after Barkley & Sutton, sent out several offers early in the week, finally got someone to take Ingram off my hands for Jefferson 👍

9 hours ago, Mr.Joshua said:

Same trading issue here, I'm in a constant uphill battle after Barkley & Sutton, sent out several offers early in the week, finally got someone to take Ingram off my hands for Jefferson 👍

Wow you fleeced that guy. Wish my league had someone that dumb in it. 

• Haha 1
On 10/9/2020 at 2:50 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

MUTHA F###### FOLES - kid woulda waltzed in if the throw was even somewhat respectable ...

tenor.gif

That was a good bet. Sometimes you do everything right and it doesn't work out.

The MT situation is making me crazy. I know I should just bench him and go with a safer option, but I really think he plays this week.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ajs723 said:

That was a good bet. Sometimes you do everything right and it doesn't work out.

yeah, no regrets ... did well enuff this past week to ease the blow, but it's not like the kid was invisible all game - he had a sure thing slide away. 

5 hours ago, ajs723 said:

The MT situation is making me crazy. I know I should just bench him and go with a safer option, but I really think he plays this week.

can't imagine him sitting - he's been itching to get back up in there ... we'll see. 

gl, man ✌

• Like 1

Traded JRob and Fuller for Godwin and Singletary couple of weeks back. Pretty fair trade, and I was targeting Godwin, thinking about later in the season.

Now I'm facing the guy this week, no Godwin, and now going to have to sit Singletary. Meanwhile I'm fully expecting Fuller and JRob to put up 20pts each. Always nice when you do it to yourself.

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Traded JRob and Fuller for Godwin and Singletary couple of weeks back. Pretty fair trade, and I was targeting Godwin, thinking about later in the season.

Now I'm facing the guy this week, no Godwin, and now going to have to sit Singletary. Meanwhile I'm fully expecting Fuller and JRob to put up 20pts each. Always nice when you do it to yourself.

I lost Barkley and Chubb, your problems are small potatoes.

• Like 1

That cool Allen+Diggs+Henry stack this week is going to fuel a drug habit with the anxiety it is causing me.  Oh wait, I added Harris too but he isn't available..  Time to fire up Gaskin and....Brian Hill.

Edited by Sternes
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, cdd10 said:

I lost Barkley and Chubb, your problems are small potatoes.

Oof.. I’ve lost Barkley, Bell, and D. Adams. My girlfriend has lost AJ. Brown, Chubb, and Eckler. Been pretty rough over here. 

• Like 3

Had a trade of AJ Brown+Gurley for Sanders turned down because, "I can't trust the Titans will play this week, but I like it a lot.  Let's look at it next week!"  ...what are the odds that happens next week after Sanders and that run?

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Drake is easily the bust of the year. Ready to rage drop at this point

I'm fortunate to not be in a position to HAVE to start him but I'm giving him until...week 6 or 7 and if he's still looking like crap I'm dropping him. At that point he's not worth the bench spot he's taking up.