2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

My team is on pace for 20 points this week:

QB: Ryan

RB: CEH, J. Robinson

WR: Juju, Fuller, Chark

I don’t have any of them but I feel your pain. Pretty tough to win when you have 0 TD’s 

5 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

My team is on pace for 20 points this week:

QB: Ryan

RB: CEH, J. Robinson

WR: Juju, Fuller, Chark

I started those exact 3 WRs in a league. I haven't even checked the score. Can't deal with the disappointment. 

• Like 1

I have no clue why I continue to play this game. It's the most frustrating thing ever. 1-4 here we come. Dionte hurt during a game (AGAIN) Hopkins doing nothing against the crap Jets, James "League Winner" Robinson..shut down and thanks to a TERRIBLE play call loses a fumble. JAMISON CROWDER is outscoring my early players combined. I HATE THIS GAME

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

Matt Ryan is a Loser

I feel your pain man, two weeks in a row he's costed me my games. My opponent started Brady, Leveon, TY Hilton, and AJ Green...thought I would roll him this week with Ryan, CEH, and James Robinson...boy was I wrong. I should have known that Leveon is actually better than Matt Rya, CEH, and James Robinson.

DJ Chark is going to be the difference and reason I lose for the 3rd time in 5 weeks. Alternate WRs have blown up on my bench every time. Of course sat Chark last week. 

Chark has taken the crown for the player I have most hated owning in 15 years of FF including Trent Richardson and week 5 isn’t even over. 😡😡😡😡

My team is really good but go up against a top 3 scoring team every week. Only reason I’m not winless is getting high score first 2 weeks. Guys team this week isn’t even all that but has 30 from Ravens D 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Proteus said:

So the Bengals scored 3, and that dumpy pile of sh*t Randy Bullock got points in one league(ffpc), and still has a donut in another(yahoo). 

did he miss some too?

There's a problem with Yahoo! scoring kicker field goals right now. 

• Thanks 1