2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

On 10/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, leffe186 said:

This week I spent almost all my remaining FAAB on...drumroll...Allen Lazard. Who DNP today and turned up on their injury report with a "semi-serious" core injury, completely out of the blue.

Not sure I can deal with this awesome responsibility tbh. Luckily I have precisely zero dollars left. Spent the last $5 on Hunter Renfrow. Watch this space.

Just going to update this every week with the latest WR to bite the dust. It was Chark this week. Only man left is OBJ, who I traded away Mark Andrews for.

Edited by leffe186
1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Started J Burrow, Diontae Johnson, DJ Chark for a grand total of: 6.06 points in full PPR

Oh, and it's rumored that Michael Thomas not playing this week is due to a team disciplinary issue.

Yeah, Thomas punched his own teammate.

1-4 with a team of 

QB: Teddy Bridgewater (Streamer for me this week) 

RB: Ezekiel Elliott, James Robinson, Damien Harris, Mark Ingram, Nyhiem Hines, Devonta Freeman, Philip Lindsay, Justin Jackson

WR: Amari Cooper, Tyreek Hill, Allen Robinson, Will Fuller, DJ Moore, 

TE: Dalton Schultz, Evan Engram 

Def: Arizona (Streamer v. the Jets) 

Like the wtf do I have to do to get a ******** win. Lead the league in points against by a wide ******** margin.  Nothing I can really do to improve the team really makes me feel like just giving up the ******** season.