2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

1 hour ago, atrium said:

Love it when the best team in the league fleeces the league Taco and makes their team even more dominant.

Are you sure it was a fleecing?  We have one guy in our league that always does crazy trades and they seem to work out in his favor.  Guy traded Julio for Gibson, Robinson, and Fuller after the Barkley injury.  I thought it was dumb, but Robinson has been good, Fuller has been solid, Gibson gave him some depth, and Julio hasn't done a lot other than give migraines.  Was far more so far than I thought it was.

• Like 2

I know it's early but another typical craptastic start from my 1-4 soon to be 1-5 pathetic squad. 28 first quarter points between the Bears, Lions, and Titans..Golladay and Jonnu did absolutely nothing and Montgomery has minimal yardage. James "League Winner, consistantly ranked in the top 10" Robinson..1.8 YPC..Justin Jefferson nothing..and as I finish typing this another non Golladay Scoring Drive from the Lions...I really HATE this game

Somehow I'm playing in both leagues a guy who started Swift.  In one of them he is ALSO starting Peterson.  Then one guy cut Cox for Burton (BIG UF fan) and all I can do is stare in disbelief so far.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Somehow I'm playing in both leagues a guy who started Swift.  In one of them he is ALSO starting Peterson.  Then one guy cut Cox for Burton (BIG UF fan) and all I can do is stare in disbelief so far.

giphy.gif

I think a lot of people are starting Swift this week. There's a ton of byes and he's kinda low key trending up. I started him in 2 leagues. I play in a LOT of leagues though lol.

• Like 1

In one league lineup I have Taylor, Montgomery and Mattison in the most beautiful of matchups. So of course against these awful teams, the game scripts are all backwards and my guys are useless.

• Like 3
Just now, laracco said:

In one league lineup I have Taylor, Montgomery and Mattison in the most beautiful of matchups. So of course against these awful teams, the game scripts are all backwards and my guys are useless.

It's mostly luck, no matter what anyone says.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Mr Rourke said:

It's mostly luck, no matter what anyone says.

And I have Lamar, Golladay and Indy Defense in there with them. It's going well. All greeeeeeeat matchups and jack ish. You are correct about the luck part.