NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

shakestreet

Had to choose between Golladay, McLaurin, and AJ Brown today. I chose Golladay due to the "awesome matchup". I think I'm done with any players that have anything to do with this backwards offense. They call plays and give touches to players like they hate scoring points. I just don't get it. I want off this ride.

1 hour ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

Another awful weak from my team. Really ruins my mood for the rest of the day. People might say why I take fantasy football so seriously when it is just a game. They don't seem to understand this "game" is a 24/7 job to me.

Sounds like it’s time to find a new job..

• Like 1

I QUIT!  2020 absolutely sucks & it’s been the last straw for me playing this game the same way we did 15 years ago. The league I run is on hiatus this year, but everyone has agreed to expand rosters & starting lineups to reward depth & eliminate the luck factor. I know I can’t wait for it.  
Waited for Crowder, Bell, & Lindsay after early injuries. Waited for Julio for a couple of weeks after a buy-low trade. Picked up Deebo & waited for him to get healthy. Lost Dak, had to add Dalton. Bought low on Thomas on a Tuesday morning, he (allegedly) strains his hammy in his 1st practice Wednesday. Now today lost Dalton, Lindsay (again) & Deebo (again). My enthusiasm for this crap is about gone 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1