2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Miles Sanders injury and Boston Scott dud, game wining TD drop by Swift (my QB was Stafford), Michael Thomas disappearing act all sank my team this week.  

And now a possible injury to Michael Thomas...sigh

Edited by Kilo

3 enormous plays that will sink me. Kamara touchdown reversal by a cm. The Gallup catch called back for a questionable call. In our league we get +2 for 100 rushing so when Murray knelt  he dropped under 100 and I lost the bonus. That’s like 12 points on essentially the last plays of those games.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dsrich said:

3 enormous plays that will sink me. Kamara touchdown reversal by a cm. The Gallup catch called back for a questionable call. In our league we get +2 for 100 rushing so when Murray knelt  he dropped under 100 and I lost the bonus. That’s like 12 points on essentially the last plays of those games.

Sheesh 😂

In a matchup against the defending champion where every point counts, losing that Hopkins TD and then Kamara getting that BS trick catch for 38 yards really hurt my chances. I mean I should be grateful his TD was called back as well, but damn, can't believe the Saints were being that damn aggressive. Now I need 32 points from Dionte Johnson and Saquon in a half point PPR..it's doable but won't be surprised if it'll end up being a heartbreaking close loss

7 hours ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Traded Josh Jacobs for Arob, Cam Akers, and Singletary. ****** myself over. 

Traded Jonathan Taylor for Sutton and Breida. ****** myself over. 

Drafted Miles Sanders. ****** myself over.

Started Antonio Gibson. ****** myself over. 

Dam what were you thinking trading Jacobs , dude had top 5 written all over him.  Kids going to have anywhere from 50-70 receptions this year.  

This was one of those "what's the point" kind of weeks, got obliterated in most of my leagues, got plenty of DJ Moore and Boston Scott, the one league I have Jacobs I got countered with Andrews, Carson and Ridley. One of my main lotto "sleepers" that I had 90% shares was doing good before going down for the year (Mack). I still remember last year feeling great about my Lamar shares, I have zero players that gave me that feeling at this start. I hope to regain confidence and do my research for next week, but today I'm not in the mood.

• Like 2

I drafted before Leonard got cut, and as a result my RB corps looks like Henry, Fournette, Moss, Coleman, Thompson. After seeing what I saw this week, I can safely safe my RB depth is in Trouble with a capital T. Running out Moss as my RB2 every week, with the other turds behind him, has me stressed as f--- about my situation. Coleman and Thompson are essentially cut candidates at this point, and I'm not in line in the waiver order to get Hines. I'm also probably going to lose week 1.

If I didn't have Henry and a stacked receivers corps, I'd be completely screwed. But it's incredibly important that either one of my other RBs hits, or I find one on waivers. Situation is rough right now man

23 hours ago, thefranchise3 said:

F Jimmy G. Getting Kittle hurt. 0 Targets after that.

i am still mad about this. they were doing all kinds of things with kittle, even used him on a rush. After that s---y throw that I'm pretty sure I could have made he didn't touch the ball and now he's questionable for next week. I can not say this strongly enough--"F Jimmy G sideways with a cactus."

Between Kittle and MT both putting up duds and both being injured and now both being questionable for next week the 4pm games suuuuuuucked yesterday.

• Like 1