NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

Could have waited until Sunday to pick up a qb but wanted to get teddy b for that juicy matchup. Plus he seemed likely to get held out thru bye.

So now I got to hope my claim(10th out of 10th) goes thru on Dallas Godert. I hate no ir spots and the fact I may be stuck with Gesicki ros since Yet again not being patient is probs going to cost me. 

Edited by jgardner12
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

18 hours ago, jgardner12 said:

Could have waited until Sunday to pick up a qb but wanted to get teddy b for that juicy matchup. Plus he seemed likely to get held out thru bye.

So now I got to hope my claim(10th out of 10th) goes thru on Dallas Godert. I hate no ir spots and the fact I may be stuck with Gesicki ros since Yet again not being patient is probs going to cost me. 

Is Godert returning early that much better than Gesicki now with Tua?  I've been legit mulling this one over for the last 24+ hours.

5 hours ago, Rotocious said:

Is Godert returning early that much better than Gesicki now with Tua?  I've been legit mulling this one over for the last 24+ hours.

I mean, after that big week Gesicki is averaging 3.5 targets, 1.75 receptions, and 30yds over the four games before the bye. There are certainly question marks on both sides, but my guess is approximately 95% of FF managers would want Goedert on their roster.

Starting:

Ravens d/st: lamar gives up a pick 6

CEH losing all work, gas can fumbling, golladay can't get targets to save his life, andrews can't either...opponent with rodgers with 2 easy TDs...

plus the streams are s---y this week ...time to turn it all off lol

Fighting to get to .500 after a 1-4 start and of course my team is just going to crap the bed. Golladay, Dionte, Justin Jefferson have done nothing. Only thinking keeping in this game is my opponent has the weaker team. Went from a 20 pt favorite to a 4 pt favorite by half of these games.

Well was behind the 8 ball after the TNF crap show. I sit Hockenson for Goedert and now Stafford seems to only be throwing it to him. Colts are good vs TE so they say. 

jamaal Williams no carry from within the 1 yard line. Had to start Higgins as a desperation and it’s blowing 30mph. 

going up against dobbins and Edwards gets hurt. Loss for me this week

4 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Well was behind the 8 ball after the TNF crap show. I sit Hockenson for Goedert and now Stafford seems to only be throwing it to him. Colts are good vs TE so they say. 

jamaal Williams no carry from within the 1 yard line. Had to start Higgins as a desperation and it’s blowing 30mph. 

going up against dobbins and Edwards gets hurt. Loss for me this week

isn't higgins like 5 for 70+ in the first half?  LOLOL.  And you are complaining about hte packers running a successful TD play cause it wasn't to your guy?  And you are a packers fan?  lololol 🤡

1 minute ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

isn't higgins like 5 for 70+ in the first half?  LOLOL.  And you are complaining about hte packers running a successful TD play cause it wasn't to your guy?  And you are a packers fan?  lololol 🤡

Pretty sure he's talking about RASHARD higgins lol