2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

My team in this money league ... 5-2 (tied for 1st) (most points scored +120) going against the other 1st place team (2nd fewest points scored). After today’s games down by 50, going to lose by 30. lol My 3 WR are Ridley, Lockett & Golladay. Scored a Total of 11 points.

13 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Starting Coleman over DeeJay Dallas...literally a coinflip and an 18 point swing and probably cost me the W : /

I would have started Coleman too.... but since I started McKinnon last week ... That right there I would have started DeeJay no freaking way am I starting any SF RB not named Rasheed Mostart again. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SkinThatSmokeWagon said:

Damn. I would have jumped all over that prior to Sunday!

ya know, funny thing is ... it still almost hit 😅

Brownies were deep in Raiders territory (inside the 20) with just under 3 minutes left, down 16-6  ... but PFFFFT. 

Titans got the ball back with a shade over 4 minutes, down 31-20 ... was expecting some Tennyhillz magick, and a 2 pt convo for the push ... but PFFFFFT.  

😧

• Haha 1

My core roster:

CMC (I)

Chubb (I)

Ekeler (I)

Carson (banged up)

Tevin Coleman (need I say more?)

Golladay (week to week)

Godwin (week to week)

Diontae Johnson (Houdini since he can disappear at will)

D.J. Moore

Brandin Cooks

Edited by Silent-Trader
  • Like 2

Last 3 weeks... 2nd most points 3 weeks ago, most points 2 weeks ago, 2nd most points this week. Walking away with a record of 1 win 2 losses from that and 4 wins 4 losses in total even though have been killing it every week with most points scored by a country mile (about 200 more than the next team thus far). Every week teams seem to put up their best scoring effort against me or matchups favor them. So frustrating 

7 minutes ago, Silent-Trader said:

My core roster:

CMC (I)

Chubb (I)

Ekeler (I)

Carson (banged up)

Tevin Coleman (need I say more?)

Golladay (week to week)

Godwin (week to week)

Diontae Johnson (Houdini since he can disappear at will)

D.J. Moore

Brandin Cooks

Dak, Chubb, Saquon, Golladay here.

16 minutes ago, Black_Panther said:

Last 3 weeks... 2nd most points 3 weeks ago, most points 2 weeks ago, 2nd most points this week. Walking away with a record of 1 win 2 losses from that and 4 wins 4 losses in total even though have been killing it every week with most points scored by a country mile (about 200 more than the next team thus far). Every week teams seem to put up their best scoring effort against me or matchups favor them. So frustrating 

This is exactly why our league(12 man) has HTH and a weekly total points scale.There's a cash prize for best HTH record at end of season but in order to make play-offs you play against everyone week to week with highest points getting 11 points and lowest getting 0 points,those are added together weekly and the top 6 scores at the end make the play-offs.

2 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

Literally the week I get CMC back I lose Kittle for the season. Golladay also out :( think week 1 was the only time I had all my starters and even then Conner got hurt mid game

These were my first 3 weeks. Not going to have 1 game this year with all 3 at the same time.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

Literally the week I get CMC back I lose Kittle for the season. Golladay also out :( think week 1 was the only time I had all my starters and even then Conner got hurt mid game

with you on this one. I haven't had any week yet this season where I've had all players healthy and active to choose from. Currently trying to figure out what I'm going to do with Mostert, Golladay, Drake, A Jones, Kittle, and Michael Thomas (dynasty). I've never had to deal with injuries like this. 

• Like 3