2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Got offered Juju for Mike Davis and Engram which naturally I accepted as Engram was my TE2 (similar WW options) and I was likely going to drop Davis with CMC returning this week anyway. Juju will be my WR4 but valuable because 2 of my WR have their byes upcoming. Think the other owner realized it was a dumb trade after I accepted and is trying to get it vetoed... Not a huge deal, Juju hasn’t been great this year and is a marginal WR depth boost for me but I feel like once a trade is accepted its final unless the league feels it’s really unfairly lopsided or collusion is involved... **** better go through.

2 hours ago, this guy right here said:

I drafted JRob.

Whether you drafted Jrob or not is irrelevant. He has been performing like a 1st or 2nd round pick this season and should no longer be considered a “ww add” when discussing trade value.

• Like 3

Anyone else own both CEH and Jonathan Taylor? I've never seen two players go from RB1s to RB3s so quickly. Besides Carson, literally none of my RBs have hit this season, despite having some good prospects.

CEH is unstartable, who the f--- knows what is going on with JT, Kelley is the biggest JAG to come down the pike since Trent Richardson, Henderson can't be trusted in that offense, James White ******** sucks this year.

6 different RBs and only one is playable. f***in' nightmare.

12 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

I am #1 with Pts against again this season and somehow I'm 3-5 and still have a chance at the playoffs if I win out

I'm going to vent for the guy in my league who's 3-5 and is #1 in Points For as well as Points Against. 

• Haha 1

Sometimes wonder why I bother preparing for bye weeks. Higgins, Woods and Goedert on bye (and Wentz, but he's getting dropped), but no problem, I have Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Golladay and Godwin.

What's that you say?

Hello Antonio Brown, and Gronk at FLEX. I mean, that could be fine, but in a 10-teamer that's not ideal.

39 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Sometimes wonder why I bother preparing for bye weeks. Higgins, Woods and Goedert on bye (and Wentz, but he's getting dropped), but no problem, I have Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Golladay and Godwin.

What's that you say?

Hello Antonio Brown, and Gronk at FLEX. I mean, that could be fine, but in a 10-teamer that's not ideal.

sometimes you gotta just take the L on bye weeks and trade.
Scored 76 points week 8 with 5 starters out 😂 

Traded for Aiyuk yesterday about 45 minutes before he went on the list.   Picked up Trent Taylor basically by just looking at transaction trends and not giving it one thought.   Richie James was there too.  I started Taylor.  My opponent has Adams.     

• Like 1

I'm irrationally upset that I lost 4 points in ten minutes from the Packers D because the game was over and they let the NIners score two meaningless TDs. 

Kind of over having defenses in fantasy. I know there's luck everywhere, but it's ridiculous with defenses. The Packers defense dominated all day. You can't have a RB dominate all game and get you 6 points. It's all about random, unpredictable plays on defense. Whatever... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

I'm irrationally upset that I lost 4 points in ten minutes from the Packers D because the game was over and they let the NIners score two meaningless TDs. 

Kind of over having defenses in fantasy. I know there's luck everywhere, but it's ridiculous with defenses. The Packers defense dominated all day. You can't have a RB dominate all game and get you 6 points. It's all about random, unpredictable plays on defense. Whatever... 

Yep...GB dst was a solid choice.  When the game mattered, they did exactly what we thought they would. Then, we get punished for half a quarter for making said choice.  So stupid. 

• Thanks 1