2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

I'm SICK of having the worst dog crap luck in my league year after year. I KNEW my opponent's hasty play wouldn't matter one bit. Came in a 20 pt favorite and not even before the 1st quarters end I'm an 8 point dog. Typical that my guys do NOTHING in the early games. Russell Wilson-Pick..Julio..11 yards..James Robinson..NOTHING..Justin Jefferson-22 yards, David Montgomery-NOTHING..meanwhile my opponent? 3rd play of the game 73 YARD TD TO CHARK and a little bit later a McCaffrey TD on a 4th down play. Just unbelievably FRUSTRATING that this crap happens year after year and I just keep coming back like a DOPE..11 years of this and I keep coming back to more misery. I know I don't have the worst luck in all of fantasy football, but in this specific league I do, and it's not even CLOSE (yet I'll be back for year 12 next year)

• Like 1
On 11/7/2020 at 10:48 AM, dudewithabadcat said:

Not folding the season but I’m 1-7 on one league that is keepers. Traded Cook and Julio for Gronk Gurley and Jefferson. Jefferson was the key piece.  I guess I am folding in a way. Whatever. Look to the future.  

That is the problem with keeper leagues ... hate them. Despise them F-them 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

That is the problem with keeper leagues ... hate them. Despise them F-them 

Not the problem, just a problem. I like starting again each year. Feels like if one guy's going to have CMC for a decade it's a bit dull.

• Like 1

Josh Allen at the 1?  They give it to Moss.   Henry at the 2 at the EXACT SAME TIME?  Tanny throws it to Smith even though he has sucked all game. Ditto for Moss.

Last Play: 1st & Goal at SEA 1
WIN %:buf.png&h=100&w=100 96.7
(11:33) Z.Moss left tackle for 1 yard, TOUCHDOWN. T.Bass extra point is GOOD, Center-R.Ferguson, Holder-C.Bojorquez.
Last Play: 1st & Goal at CHI 2
Win %: ten.png&h=100&w=100 94.9
(8:14) (Shotgun) R.Tannehill pass short right to J.Smith for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN. S.Gostkowski extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Overton, Holder-R.Allen.
Edited by Sternes

In one league I’ve had one week this year where I haven’t had a starter get injured early in a game or a player put up 0 points, David Johnson being the latest. Essentially playing the entire season a man down. Just ridiculous luck that’s ruining this season for me.