2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

10 straight weeks of losing a player to injury during a game (Travis Homer, desparation play). 3rd straight week opponent has Thursday players crap the bed, leading me to be a 20+ pt favorite only to end up losing anyways. Josh Jacobs Killing me, Russell Wilson SUCKS, Josh Allen killing me, MARQUEZ VALDEZ SCALDING has the game of his life against me. Playoff hopes OFFICIALLY OFFICIALLY DASHED. Not even Thanksgiving and literally playing for nothing anymore.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Finisher said:

Anyone else just sick of fantasy at this point? Feels like whatever I do the opposite will happen.

BEYOND SICK OF IT. It's not fun, hasn't been for years, I feel like I get pressured into playing (and to be honest it's my fault I do keep playing) because my league likes the way I run our league (or just like love seeing what other bs ways I can somehow lose, so I've lost every way imaginable and then so..oh wait this year was a first..I've never had a 10 game streak of losing a player to an in game injury before..so check that off the list). So I take one for the team year in and year out. I never win, I lose terribly, I have the worst luck in our league imaginable, it hasn't been fun for YEARS. I hate football because of it..and I still run our league. So yeah..sick of it is an understatement lol

Edited by CPuente57
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

This guy right here gets it......five stars dude, I swear by the same.  League mates think it's nuts but don't knock it til you try it.

I finally tried this....first time I looked before Bed after the Sunday Night Game...was losing 165-91..nothing works out for me to alleviate to frustration

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

BEYOND SICK OF IT. It's not fun, hasn't been for years, I feel like I get pressured into playing (and to be honest it's my fault I do keep playing) because my league likes the way I run our league (or just like love seeing what other bs ways I can somehow lose, so I've lost every way imaginable and then so..oh wait this year was a first..I've never had a 10 game streak of losing a player to an in game injury before..so check that off the list). So I take one for the team year in and year out. I never win, I lose terribly, I have the worst luck in our league imaginable, it hasn't been fun for YEARS. I hate football because of it..and I still run our league. So yeah..sick of it is an understatement lol

Dude, just quit. Close friends have quit my 20 year running league and it’s a bummer but I respect it. Bottom line, fantasy should make football more interesting. If you’re liking it less, QUIT

• Like 1

Started the season 4-0 

mans now I’m on the verge of going 4-6 

FML 

with goedart getting injured to comeback and not getting any looks. 
to Joe mixon getting injured 

to having Michael Thomas being the biggest bust this year. 
oh and did i mention i have carson wentz as my starter 

#F***2020 

• Like 1

4pm games were a disaster. 0 TDs from skill positions for full week. 1 TD from QB (Brees) before knocked out of the game at the half. Faced a barrage of late 4th quarter TDs from Diggs, Claypool and Herbert.

Edited by nb009

Anyone else get annoyed when their team goes off and your opponent barely scores 80? I feel like every time my players have a high scoring week it's wasted because the other team has a bad week. And whenever I go up against a good team my guys don't show up.

1 hour ago, ColoWrex said:

This is shaping up to be the worst week I've had in a while.  My rb1, rb2, wr, & te all have played and my QB, Flex and wr are in progress and I have ZERO td's so far.

We must have the same team lol. Minus qb. I got one td this week. Love fantasy

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, drisser said:

Anyone else get annoyed when their team goes off and your opponent barely scores 80? I feel like every time my players have a high scoring week it's wasted because the other team has a bad week. And whenever I go up against a good team my guys don't show up.

Why would I be annoyed when my team explodes. Idgaf about my opponents score as long as I'm winning

• Like 1

In my main keeper league - 3 of my players, Robinson, Rodgers, Parker, had TDs called back, 2 for holding 1 incompelte. Victory would be pretty much guaranteed if they hadn't been called back, now it's a likely loss. Even if 1 stuck I'd probably be fine.