NBC Sports Edge Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

14 minutes ago, BMcP said:

@CPuente57 - where you at, my man?

Wait...it makes sense now...

Right here buddy....still here...my only path to a playoff spot is points. 6th seed is points based, a win wouldn't matter (though I'm now projected to lose regardless lol) Russ and Hopkins underperforming isn't going to cut it even with Hyde playing good

Edited by CPuente57
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

Right here buddy....still here...my only path to a playoff spot is points. 6th seed is points based, a win wouldn't matter (though I'm now projected to lose regardless lol) Russ and Hopkins underperforming isn't going to cut it even with Hyde playing good

Oh no!  Keep the faith - it’s a Bizarro year for fantasy - anything can happen!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, MrMcMuffinn said:

#1 in scoring 😃

Almost 200 points scored more than anyone else 😁

4-6 record 😭

The weirdest thing is that I'm 1 game from last place and 2 games from 2nd place

Hoenstly your leagure should take a clue  from high stakes/ 1best record, 2 top points and so on through 6)

• Haha 1

My QB woes continue:  I pickup Lock (who I dropped the previous week only to have him go off).  Lock busts (in a great matchup) and Stafford (who I dropped), goes off in a bad matchup.

Then, just when Swift gets the starting job, he has a midweek concussion!  

I pick up Winston this week at QB and now Taysom Hill is the starter.  I pickup Hill (great) but it comes at a cost because he more than likely brings down Michael Thomas' value.

So frustrating....

picked up Gio and got one really good start from him before their bye. I knew KNEW that Mixon's foot injury was more serious than they were letting on but Kittle got injured, the Bengals were going in to a bye, and I had to drop somebody to pick up a TE replacement (dynasty, IR full already because 2020) so I dropped Gio. He was immediately snapped up by a team that miraculously has like no injuries this season and gets to make prospective moves like that. Now Mixon's done, probably for the season, and Gio is a low-end RB1, high end RB2 and I'm on like...my 3rd different s---y replacment-level TE who will likely score me 3 points again this week. 

FFFFFFFFFFFFf***.

Also Golladay has old Grandma hips or he's holding out for a new contract or both and Michael Thomas's new quarterback is Taysom "I hope I can throw as well as Tebow" Hill. 

9 minutes ago, Eazail said:

Started Duke over Gio 

Started Big Ben over Watson (Thanks to all who said to do this smh)

That's on you, man. Either go with your own choice or don't. Ultimately you're the one who's making the final decision. Your last 2 posts in this thread are essentially "I blame the people here who took their own time to give me free advice, after I asked for it, for the choices I am ultimately responsible for".  Also it's only the first half. Things might turn around. It's not like you started James Conner....

• Like 1

I'm facing Conner ironically. My problem is I can't handle the gamble of fantasy anymore. This whole week I agonized on who to start in those positions and almost everybody had them both projected back to back. Of course I miss on both of them hard and might lose an important match up because of it

2 minutes ago, Eazail said:

I'm facing Conner ironically. My problem is I can't handle the gamble of fantasy anymore. This whole week I agonized on who to start in those positions and almost everybody had them both projected back to back. Of course I miss on both of them hard and might lose an important match up because of it

It's torture for sure. i think you just have to try to come up with a good process that you trust and after that...it is what it is. A lot of times you'll make all the right decisions and still lose for whatever reason--injury, coaching decisions, some rando 3rd stringer dropping 200 hundreds yards and 2 TDs on you.