2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Steve-O said:

Started:

Hooper over Jonnu

AP over Harris

Duke over Hyde

🤦🏻‍♂️

Kind of think all of these were the right call. Jonnu had 20 receiving yards, and Baker missed Hooper on what should have been an easy TD. Panthers should have been a good matchup for AP, but what the hell happened to the Lions offense. Duke vs Hyde is basically a coin flip. 

18 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

The guy I was tied with for second place battling for a bye week was going to lose...and gets bailed out with 19 points from Mahomes/Kelce in the final minute of the game to win by 3. Very cool stuff.

Bailed out by the 2 best players at their position😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Bailed out by the 2 best players at their position😂

Obviously they're great, but when there's 90 seconds left and he's down by 16 points...that's pretty lucky to have everything go perfectly his way on the last drive to save him from losing.

33 minutes ago, nb009 said:

3 of the past 4 weeks I lost my starting QB with a half of football still to be played (Garapolo, Brees, Burrow). Also lost 2 others earlier in the season. Left way too many points on the table this season.

I've lost Dak and now Burrow. In 11 weeks, my QB has only gone over 20 points once.

Im going to miss the playoffs with this team in a 12 team league.

QB - Burrow

RB - Cook

RB - Duke

WR - Hill

WR - Fuller

TE - Kelce

Flex - Diontae

*** **** this ******* stupid ****. After the one o’clock games I was feeling good facing kamara and gurley. 

But then I faced hill and thielen. So instead of an easy win I’m up eleven with Godwin vs kupp, succop, and bucs d.

Screw espn screwy waivers. I dropped browns d early Friday morning to make room for a trade thinking i could get them back.

Nope they were on waivers thru the weekend. Was thinking of scooping the saints but let my bias(falcons fan) impede me since I had hill already.

So I played the chiefs d who got me negative one. The worst part? I debated benching them and at 810 I put them back in.

Ps. Kareem hunt had like three goaline chances and one got overturned by inches. Smh I thought I may have a win with an all out dud from my backs(duke/miles/hunt)

PSS: I turned down miles sanders for Allen like a week ago. Those 34 points would be nice rn 🤦😳

Edited by jgardner12
  • Like 1

One week after scoring my highest total all season, I bottom out this week with my lowest score ever against a divisional opponent.

Started completed turds like L. Thomas, Landry, and Bernard. Julio was the biggest disappointment by far :(

9 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

Man, I hope Kelces boyfriend screws his azz as hard as he screwed me tonight.  Lost 2 of my leagues with that last TD. 

9 hours ago, fourstar said:

Yeah facing a Kelce/Mahomes stack. That play ended my season

Edit just to say Eff Hayden Hurst as well

9 hours ago, GoPackGo23 said:

The guy I was tied with for second place battling for a bye week was going to lose...and gets bailed out with 19 points from Mahomes/Kelce in the final minute of the game to win by 3. Very cool stuff.

A fantasy owners nightmare when your opponent has Patrick freaking Mahomes. 
I guess I wasn’t the only one. 33 fu@k*ng seconds left of the game. NO WAY AM I MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AFTER THAT. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, atdharris said:

What the hell happened with Miami's defense? Had not had under 5 points since week 4 and had a plus matchup against Denver, and they put up -1 points? 

THIS! what the hell, Miami?!

Still holding on to them for the Jets, though...

In my competitive league.....one of the players just stopped setting their lineup. Been mailing it in for weeks.

He happens to be playing me this week and lo and behold makes sure to swap Engram out last night for Higbee. I lost by a little over 1 point when Godwin caught that final pass.

Definitely have the vibe of collusion - but can't really prove it. He won't be back in the league next year....I'm in an dogfight now for the playoffs. One of those losses where you feel like going on tilt and just benching all your players here on out and giving a middle finger to the commish.

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

In my competitive league.....one of the players just stopped setting their lineup. Been mailing it in for weeks.

He happens to be playing me this week and lo and behold makes sure to swap Engram out last night for Higbee. I lost by a little over 1 point when Godwin caught that final pass.

Definitely have the vibe of collusion - but can't really prove it. He won't be back in the league next year....I'm in an dogfight now for the playoffs. One of those losses where you feel like going on tilt and just benching all your players here on out and giving a middle finger to the commish.

that's infuriating. after he didn't set his line up for a couple weeks it should've been locked by the commish. 

• Like 1

Just lost by 2 with the second highest weekly score because woods went off. 4 of my 5 losses I’ve had the 2nd highest weekly score. Instead of being 10-1 with 1st place prize and a bye locked up I’m in 6th fighting for a playoff spot

6 hours ago, meverett85 said:

These people need to be kicked out of leagues. It takes two seconds to put warm bodies in every week. These days everyone has a phone in their pocket if not 12" from their face. It shows lack of respect for everyone in the league. I roast people if they do it in my leagues even when the team I'm playing is the one not setting their line up. We kick these clowns out. Every league should.

• Like 1