2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Made a last minute RB switch yesterday to McKissic from Gurley, as Todd was carrying a quetionable tag into a Sunday game. 

1 PPR League, McKissic has scorred 15 + pts last 3 weeks, and going up against a weak Dallas DST, seemed to make sense. 

Dude barely saw the field, even in a blow out victory. 

10 hours ago, brosephd said:

played against cooper gibson and mclaurin in both leagues. happy thanksgiving for giving me the bizness

Eh, McLaurin came in under his projection in both of my leagues. Prayers sent regarding Gibson and Cooper, however. Lol. 

Pretty much a 2 man race for the championship between me and another team. The guy made 2 recent trades with his son and now his team is looking as statcked as mine smh.

1st trade he got Carson and Hockinson for Jonuh Smith and Herbert

2nd trade he got Herbert and Aaron Jones for Kyler Murray, Drake and Edmonds

He now has Herbert, Jones, D. Henry, Carson, Ridley and Hockinson. 

Just want this season to be over with at this point. If it wasn't for his son his team wouldn't stand a chance against me, I whipped his a** last week and he knew he needed more fire power

19 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Don’t play with cheats 

Do you think those trades were legit/fair? I wasn't calling it collusion just sucks to see a strong team get stronger. To me the winner of both trades were clear but I did see some merit to it 

im expecting all years to be the same with covid. Prolly wont get back to REAL normality until mid 2040 .maybe? Covid is never going away ...vaccine or no vaccine

FF will always be hurt by covid

Edited by SyNdicateZ
2 hours ago, Eazail said:

Pretty much a 2 man race for the championship between me and another team. The guy made 2 recent trades with his son and now his team is looking as statcked as mine smh.

1st trade he got Carson and Hockinson for Jonuh Smith and Herbert

2nd trade he got Herbert and Aaron Jones for Kyler Murray, Drake and Edmonds

He now has Herbert, Jones, D. Henry, Carson, Ridley and Hockinson. 

Just want this season to be over with at this point. If it wasn't for his son his team wouldn't stand a chance against me, I whipped his a** last week and he knew he needed more fire power

wait...both trades were with the same team? He traded away Herbert and then traded to get him back? So in the end he gave up Jonnu Smith, Kyler Murray, Drake, and Edmonds for Carson, Hockinson, and Aaron Jones?

I don't know that that's blatant collusion -- I think you could argue either team won that exchange, depending on team needs, etc -- but it is just a strange sequence of events. 

How the hell is Red Zone today 65% just this s---y Falcons/Raiders game? They keep cutting to it so we can watch somebody get a penalty in the red zone, matt ryan throw it 25 yards out of bounds, or somebody shank a FG. 

Also at half time of most of the 1pm games my opponent's kicker would be my highest scoring player if he was on my team. 

Edited by yossarian