2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

2 hours ago, yossarian said:

wait...both trades were with the same team? He traded away Herbert and then traded to get him back? So in the end he gave up Jonnu Smith, Kyler Murray, Drake, and Edmonds for Carson, Hockinson, and Aaron Jones?

I don't know that that's blatant collusion -- I think you could argue either team won that exchange, depending on team needs, etc -- but it is just a strange sequence of events. 

Yes father and son. The first trade happened about 2 weeks ago and the second happened this Tuesday right before the trade deadline

2 minutes ago, Eazail said:

Yes father and son. The first trade happened about 2 weeks ago and the second happened this Tuesday right before the trade deadline

so Herbert was basically loaned to another team for a couple starts and then that team gave him back and took Murray?

yeah. that's sketchy. in leagues I play in you can't just loan a team a player for couple weeks and then get them back. it's made stinkier by the fact they're related. 

5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

so Herbert was basically loaned to another team for a couple starts and then that team gave him back and took Murray?

yeah. that's sketchy. in leagues I play in you can't just loan a team a player for couple weeks and then get them back. it's made stinkier by the fact they're related. 

Yup. The son was struggling at QB with Mayfield and other bums so I couldn't hate on the first trade to get Herbert. We'll see how this plays out, I'll be pissed if I lose because of these trades

I locked up first overall and have had the points lead (a payout comes with it) since week 2.   This week I played the only team that beat me, and he's behind me by about 60.  A win is meaningless but the points lead is key

He has- AJ Brown, Tyreek, James Robinson, Gallman, and Jarvis Landry............and i STILL have to wait on Rodgers and Davante.   I am currently projected to lose by about 100, and I have Henry!

34 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

My league's commissioner modified my lineup this morning w/out saying a word to me. He removed Taysom Hill from the TE position. I quit the league on the spot....and don't plan on paying my dues.

you mad bro?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

My league's commissioner modified my lineup this morning w/out saying a word to me. He removed Taysom Hill from the TE position. I quit the league on the spot....and don't plan on paying my dues.

play stupid games....

in fairness, the commish should've dealt with this earlier in the week and said something to you about it. 

52 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

Good for him

• Like 1
1 hour ago, meverett85 said:

Sounds like he's a good commish. Kudos to him.   You should do the right thing, pay your dues, finish out the year, and then leave the league after the season.  

spacer.png

• Like 1

I had a decision at QB this week. Go with Tannehill who really struggled last time vs Colts or go with Goff vs 49ers. I got worried about Tannehill's performance two weeks ago and went with Goff. Probably cost myself a playoff spot after losing CMC for most the season. f---

I hate myself. 

f--- Goff. Rolled out him / Antonio Brown and Jeudy (Huge thanks to Golladay and Julio for being constantly injured) in the afternoon games projected to win by 50+ in full PPR and they combined for 0.6 points thanks to my league punishing QBs for just about everything under the sun. 

What a piece of ****. 

Team of Carr/Jacobs/DJ Moore/ Higgins/Colts D — combined total 40 points ( Montgomery/Tonyan and Tucker to go) —- Tyreek in this league 77 — was in 6th with decent points now I’m done— again all Daks fault! 

Edited by dumherb1