2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

I'm in a new 12 team league this year. We did a live draft and I ended up scoring the most points for week 1.

I drafted number 11 and was looking forward to a high waiver pick (desperately need a RB).....except the commissioner never updated the waiver order (yahoo) based on draft position. He has been reminded multiple times and as of yet has not done anything.

How would you guys respond assuming you hadn't paid dues yet?

Note*: I'm pick number 5 right now, instead of pick number 2. Guys like Hines, Snell, Malcom Brown still available.

3 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

I'm in a new 12 team league this year. We did a live draft and I ended up scoring the most points for week 1.

I drafted number 11 and was looking forward to a high waiver pick (desperately need a RB).....except the commissioner never updated the waiver order (yahoo) based on draft position. He has been reminded multiple times and as of yet has not done anything.

Note*: I'm pick number 5 right now, instead of pick number 2. Guys like Hines, Snell, Malcom Brown still available.

Move to FAAB system.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

Where is he in the waiver order? I mean, it's bullshit anyway, but that would be really shady.

32 minutes ago, meverett85 said:

How did you get to pick #5?  If it was based on draft order as you think, you'd be second.  If it is based on Power Ranking (Points Scored & Record) you'd be last.  But 5/12 makes no sense.  Something is afoot at the Circle K!

17 minutes ago, Al.Davis said:

How did you get to pick #5?  If it was based on draft order as you think, you'd be second.  If it is based on Power Ranking (Points Scored & Record) you'd be last.  But 5/12 makes no sense.  Something is afoot at the Circle K!

I think it was based on the end of season order from last year (I took somebody's spot). Seemed like a pretty competitive league (bro in laws buddies).....sucks, but my thoughts are it's not quite bad enough to consider walking away.

I went RB heavy in my money league-- CEH, Sanders, and Conner. This week my "strong at RB team" is rolling out CEH, Antonio Gibson, and James Robinson. I scored 35 points less than any other team in the league and the top scoring team doubled my total.

Off to a great start after leading the league in points last season and missing the playoffs.

1 hour ago, NyjersInParis said:

didn't barkley play all 16 games in 2018

Yeah, I got my years wrong. I picked him last year too. 2018 I had Fournette. Picked him 2nd rd though. Anyway, I have a high probability of saving your team in any given year based on my selections.

On 9/16/2020 at 6:38 AM, meverett85 said:

I think it was based on the end of season order from last year (I took somebody's spot). Seemed like a pretty competitive league (bro in laws buddies).....sucks, but my thoughts are it's not quite bad enough to consider walking away.

If you scored the most points and your team rocks, f that waiver priority bs, play to the end and win that league.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

MT, Evans, Crowder, Ruggs

Conner, Mack

Kittle, Doyle

Already 8 players dealing with varying degrees of injuries. 5 out of the 8 got hurt in game. 

Same here with all the soft tissue injuries & no “probable” tag anymore. Most of my bench this week has red letters next to their name

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Same here with all the soft tissue injuries & no “probable” tag anymore. Most of my bench this week has red letters next to their name

Yup, roster has more red ink on it than the papers I got handed back to me in middle school.