2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Was 10-1 and rolling even without CMC. Now 10-3 with CMC, Golladay, Kittle, and Mixon all still out I'll probably lose next week. Playing a guy with fresh ekeler, he'll have Swift back, his MT will have Brees back,Akers/Rams DST vs the Jets.

Guy's team all got healthy at the perfect time while mine fell apart

Edited by vthokie3
  • Like 1

Will never forgive myself for dropping Akers after Week 11. He literally started turning things around the following week and is now looking like the bellcow. Totally did not see this coming. Probably the biggest gaffe in my 10+ years of playing football.

F*** Brian Hill and Benny Snell!

Missed out on picking up the Seahawks defense this week (they play the Jets), who were swiftly picked up by my playoff opponent. Now Julio is out against a good matchup. RIP season, at least I clinched a playoff berth.

37 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Still trying to figure out what to do about replacing CMC. So frustrating. Just put him on IR already so I can safely drop. #%*!

Expect I’ll be back here again times and at least twice on Sunday because this China doll.

Mike Davis is still the easiest pivot. Mckissic or Chase Edmonds in PPR. Duke Johnson obviously would be the play, if he's somehow available. 

All week looking at my matchups vs my opponent and I’m in trouble. Cook vs TB, meanwhile he has Jones vs Detroit. Had a glimmer of hope with Evans and AJ Brown with injuries. They have smash spots too. Both though perfectly fine. Then today find out Gaskins is out with covid. Un freakin real. I’m dead. 

39 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

All week looking at my matchups vs my opponent and I’m in trouble. Cook vs TB, meanwhile he has Jones vs Detroit. Had a glimmer of hope with Evans and AJ Brown with injuries. They have smash spots too. Both though perfectly fine. Then today find out Gaskins is out with covid. Un freakin real. I’m dead. 

I feel ya man. Lost David Johnson and Gaskin in the past 24 hours. All while Akers is on my bench after I talked myself out of playing him cause I was worried about McVay pulling a fast one and Belichik shutting down the Rams offense. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, newyork2la said:

I feel ya man. Lost David Johnson and Gaskin in the past 24 hours. All while Akers is on my bench after I talked myself out of playing him cause I was worried about McVay pulling a fast one and Belichik shutting down the Rams offense. 

This is the definition of overthinking. I get it but after his solid usage the last two weeks it should have been an auto start if those are the two guys you started over him. 

On 12/11/2020 at 12:21 AM, NyjersInParis said:

Had woods went against Akers and Rams defense 

Yeah, had Woods but thankfully only up against the Rams D. Thing is - and rant is - that might mean I’ve played against the top scoring defense four weeks in a row. I fricking hate losing to a DEF and this one might cost me a chance of the title - fortunately I still came through in the last three weeks (even against the Pats). Can just one defense please screw it up against me? Please?

Thank god it's a bye week for me. I lose Gibson and then I lose Gaskin who was supposed to fill his slot. I had to dump Higgins after Burrow got hurt, Golladay stays perpetually hurt, my fill in for that slot Cooks is out. I really need some of these guys healthy for next week or it's game over.

• Like 1