2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Just now, bangarrang said:

Why is Mike Glennon on pace to throw 40 times?????

Why has David Montgomery only gotten 5 carries??? Why did Cordarelle Patterson get a carry on 1st and Goal at the 2???

Because unfortunately they play for bad franchises with bad coaches who may or may not be trying to lose their games.   :(

• Thanks 1

I am super happy to be facing Derrick Henry, in the same league, 2 times in 2 weeks due to this being the final regular season game in my league and next week being the start of the playoffs where I face the same guy in the first round. This week against Jax he already has 18 in the first half. Next week he goes against Detroit. Damn. 

Start Gio everywhere with Gibson down. That looks like an L.  Picked up Kmet and Graham gets a TD.  Could have picked Darnold.  Evans, Thielen, Gallman not doing much after a half of football.  At least I didn't start Parker, he is on bench.  Tua has crippled that poor guy.

Man Alive do I HATE this game..opponent has cooks in his lineup and then I get a David Montgomery 80 yard TD off the BAT..making me think I might have a shot at this..seconds later AJ Brown TD and absolutely nothing from the rest of my team, while AJ Brown and Derrick Henry continue to go off. He also already played Akers. So he's probably going to win with a zero in his lineup LOL.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I am super happy to be facing Derrick Henry, in the same league, 2 times in 2 weeks due to this being the final regular season game in my league and next week being the start of the playoffs where I face the same guy in the first round. This week against Jax he already has 18 in the first half. Next week he goes against Detroit. Damn. 

This is me too, playing the same guy who has AJ Brown/Henry stack two weeks in a row. Last week in the regular season final, I destroyed him by 80+ points, predictably the script is flipped and my team is crapping the bed and he's gonna cruise to victory. BOTH weeks he had a zero in his lineup (last week CEH, this week Cooks), the only week that matters, it won't affect him

Just now, CPuente57 said:

This is me too, playing the same guy who has AJ Brown/Henry stack two weeks in a row. Last week in the regular season final, I destroyed him by 80+ points, predictably the script is flipped and my team is crapping the bed and he's gonna cruise to victory. BOTH weeks he had a zero in his lineup (last week CEH, this week Cooks), the only week that matters, it won't affect him

that's rough. fortunately I have AJB in my lineup so that's helped a little bit. Of course AJB comes up gimpy after a play and then Henry immediately gets another 40 yard chunk play. 

15 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I hate RB committees with a passion!!!!!! And there are sooooo many these days. 

unfortunately it's looking like RBB is the future of the sport. At some point I'm assuming 95% of teams will be RBBC and a 3-down back will be a true and wondrous unicorn. 

As somebody going against the Cards DST I just want to give a big shoutout to the entire Giants offense. A POS quarterback drafted by a POS franchise leading a POS offense playing for a POS coach in a POS division who had a real POS day. 

Just a whole lotta crap.

• Like 1