2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I'm running out of WRs with good knees or ankles or hamstrings or shoulders. 

Can we add a "hug" response to go along with "like" and "haha", just for this forum?

We do have the "like" problem here. 

Someone posts, "My team is done. Everyone is hurt or sucks. FML!"

ajs723 Likes This

Edited by ajs723
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I drafted Michael Thomas and Kenny Golladay as my 1st and 3rd round picks in my big money PPR league.  It's easier to replace WR's off of waivers than RB but those are some big shoes in terms of points to fill.  Hopefully by week 5 at the latest both are back in my lineup.

Edited by sjm76
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I drafted Michael Thomas and Kenny Golladay as my 1st and 3rd round picks in my big money PPR league.  It's easier to replace WR's off of waivers than RB but those are some big shoes in terms of points to fill.  Hopefully by week 5 at the latest both are back in my lineup.

Yeah, remember, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. 

2 hours ago, sjm76 said:

I drafted Thomas in the 1st this year thinking he was absolutely the safest pick. Last year I drafted Davante Adams 1st, and his injury situation went on forever. Still squeaked into the playoffs. I think I'm done with 1st round WRs for a while.

Ugh. Aj Brown, Golladay, Michael Thomas, and Kittle all on one dynasty team, all out or questionable for this week and beyond. At this point I'm just hoping 1 or 2 of them actually just goes on IR so I can pick up somebody healthy to field a full team. 

11 minutes ago, yossarian said:

Ugh. Aj Brown, Golladay, Michael Thomas, and Kittle all on one dynasty team, all out or questionable for this week and beyond. At this point I'm just hoping 1 or 2 of them actually just goes on IR so I can pick up somebody healthy to field a full team. 

Yikes. I thought I had it bad in dynasty with Golladay, Parker, Mack and Kittle. 

3 minutes ago, NBatum88 said:

Hi any friends here went up against Chubb or Hunt today? :( 

Went up against bum Burrow who got most of his points in the last 5 minutes because the browns are trash and really dumb and should not be a team that exists in real life.