2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Added Tyron Johnson after the news early today that Williams was going to be ruled out, and dropped Williams for the move. 100% planned on playing Johnson, then an hour before kickoff they announce that Williams was active so figured it was too risky to play Johnson.  Of course he's got 12.1 fpts, and i've been lucky to get 3 pts out of my 2nd flex all season long (got 0 last week from Williams).  My opponent has Waller and is the #1 seed.  TLDR, I hate the Chargers.

Edited by TheINC
  • Like 2
57 minutes ago, Steve-O said:

Of course Hunter Henry has his best game all season playing against me in the semis smh

I’ll do one better.

I am facing Waller in my money league. This league I have ten wins in, and top scoring. Probably about to get bounced first round because my opponents Tight End putting up 28. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dsrich said:

Going against jacobs and waller who naturally have both scored touchdowns. Going to be down like 30+ entering the weekend when I already needed some serious luck. Love it.

How naive of me to think just 30. Down 46.2-0. Rip season baby!

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, dsrich said:

How naive of me to think just 30. Down 46.2-0. Rip season baby!

Here to share in the "up against Waller" pain. I'm dealing with the best team in the league and he starts with a 30 point head start. Not to mention, Kelce is supposed to be my one advantage here, so that's already neutralized. Woof!

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Here to share in the "up against Waller" pain. I'm dealing with the best team in the league and he starts with a 30 point head start. Not to mention, Kelce is supposed to be my one advantage here, so that's already neutralized. Woof!

That’s rough. Neutralized is your best scenario here, who would have thought? Waller was open all night, was frustrating to watch.

1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

That’s rough. Neutralized is your best scenario here, who would have thought? Waller was open all night, was frustrating to watch.

Right. Neutralized isn't even the right word. He literally just beat me at my only strength.

Only saving grace is that it's a two week final, but his team is so loaded, I'm probably doomed. 

Allen owner here - started him - thought he would still be somewhat productive based on the comments he made pre-game  = UGH

On a bright side, I also started Waller & Jacobs and my opponent started Carr. Perfect storm with Waller going off without bumping Carr's numbers too

Just got sandwiched by Waller and Jacobs. Ouch. It was insane watching how they were just able to keep throwing right to Waller. 150 of Mariota's 226 yards were to Waller. What the hell were the Chargers doing on defense? 

Only saving grace for me is my opponent also played Keenan Allen. He's still coming out way on top after last night though. Frickin Waller.

My OWN Stupid Fault. 

Had 4 Options to start in TNF Last Night. 

In One league went with Derek Carr as my QB - Last 2 weeks prior, had 36, and 28 Points so figure he's good to go in a shoot out. Leaves with a Groin Injury which I watched happen in the first 5 minutes. Pray it's minor and he comes back in the second half. Not today -  End Result - 2 points in the quarter finals. 

It get's better - League 2 - have Ekelor, Keenan Allen and Justin Herbert. I See Allen stretching pre game looks pretty good. Thinking in this shoot out worth inserting in the lineup along with Ekelor for at least a TD / 50 yards receiving on 7 passes or so.....Leave Herbert on my bench as I don't want to put too many eggs in my TNF Basket. As we know Ekelor has an OK game, 12 points, Keenan is no where to be seen (why not just declare him out) and Herbert explodes for 30 Points. SMH 

O0

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jordan23 said:

Starring at a 30 burger for my opponent to start the week off thanks to Waller. Feels great to know you are probably done before any of your guys even play

Oh it gets better. He has Kamara and now Brees is starting instead of Taysom so Kamara will catch 18 passes

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Playing the MT owner the week he gets Brees back :(

Same. Feeling really uneasy about this week...I'm the number 1 seed and playing against the 6th seed, but suddenly his team is looking elite. He has Murray, Montgomery, Tyreek, MT, and Aiyuk. He already had Henry have his best game of the year last night, Montgomery and Aiyuk are suddenly top 5 producers, and MT is getting Brees back. My 10 game win streak might get snapped at the worst possible time.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Same. Feeling really uneasy about this week...I'm the number 1 seed and playing against the 6th seed, but suddenly his team is looking elite. He has Murray, Montgomery, Tyreek, MT, and Aiyuk. He already had Henry have his best game of the year last night, Montgomery and Aiyuk are suddenly top 5 producers, and MT is getting Brees back. My 10 game win streak might get snapped at the worst possible time.

I'm in a similar situation as a 1 seed. Lost CMC, Kittle, Conner, and Golladay while our 4 seed has Taylor, Akers firing on all cylinders and his MT gets Brees back. Fingers crossed we sneak through and it's a Kamara game 🤞

1 hour ago, vthokie3 said:

Playing the MT owner the week he gets Brees back :(

as an MT owner I'm not sure Brees being back is a boost for him, given the way Taysom was targeting and Brees was completely ignoring him

1 hour ago, MingusDew said:

I'm playing the Kamara owner. Thought I was safe for one more week.

now THIS sucks, as somebody going up against Kamara this week. Had a great regular season and my reward is getting to face the wild card team who is starting Henry and Kamara against me this week in the first round of the playoffs (4 teams, 2 roudns). My team is good but I'm going to need a miracle to overcome the 75 points his RBs are about to drop on me. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, yossarian said:

as an MT owner I'm not sure Brees being back is a boost for him, given the way Taysom was targeting and Brees was completely ignoring him

now THIS sucks, as somebody going up against Kamara this week. Had a great regular season and my reward is getting to face the wild card team who is starting Henry and Kamara against me this week in the first round of the playoffs (4 teams, 2 roudns). My team is good but I'm going to need a miracle to overcome the 75 points his RBs are about to drop on me. 

Henry was my one advantage. So much for that, he may not even outscore Kamara this week. 

Now I'm going to get brutalized by Diggs, Hilton and Kamara. Great.

7 minutes ago, MingusDew said:

Henry was my one advantage. So much for that, he may not even outscore Kamara this week. 

Now I'm going to get brutalized by Diggs, Hilton and Kamara. Great.

Try be up against Henry, Adams, and Hill. Oh, and he already had Waller last night. 

• Like 2