NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

shakestreet

9 minutes ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Diggs, Beasley, and Davis all going...as predicted, Bills are lighting up the scoreboard but not a damn thing to show for it. This is the kind of **** that drives you bat **** and just probably wouldn't happen in 9 out 10 games but here we are...my opponents must be doing backflips right  now.

Check this one out...opponent has Hunter Henry, Melvin Gordon, and Bills D. I have Diggs. All three of his players already have TDs and Diggs doesn't. Currently losing 49-11. Before the week if you told me the only one out of all those players that wouldn't score a TD would be Diggs, I'd laugh in your face.

• Like 1

I seriously hate Melvin Gordon. I feel like every time I play against him he has a monster game despite not doing much else all year. The only two games I played against him was this week and week 4. My opponent has Hunter and Henry and Gordon with 40 points. I have Diggs get outscored by Gordon because of a garbage time TD, and then to make matters worse...Diggs gets carted off the field.

• Like 1

Just now, noles1983 said:

Same opponent that had Gordon go off, has Jones. Dude had 55 yards on first drive. Unreal watching every single player on opponents team crush their projections. 

Jones gets 40-50 yards early and ends with 75 yards. Happens every time. I'm actually tired of complaining about it as a Jones owner 

2 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Told you, my bad juju is strong. Where is the Williams timeshare the week I face this dude?

You're definitely not lying. This is the first time in quite a while that hes seen workhorse usage the entire firsf half and goal line carries to boot. Just brutal luck for you, dont know what to say man. Hopefully you have massive days from your guys tomorrow. Fantasy is cruel 

Just now, cbsholy said:

You're definitely not lying. This is the first time in quite a while that hes seen workhorse usage the entire firsf half and goal line carries to boot. Just brutal luck for you, dont know what to say man. Hopefully you have massive days from your guys tomorrow. Fantasy is cruel 

Times like this I dont know why I even play, its not even fun. Oh well. 

• Like 2

Just now, noles1983 said:

Times like this I dont know why I even play, its not even fun. Oh well. 

I feel you. I've said 'this is my last year's 3 years in a row...honestly I just get frustrated and stressed out more often than anything else. Honestly not healthy for us competitive folks 

For what it's worth I just saw a tweet reporting that Jamaal Williams limped off the field earlier and hasnt been back. Explains a little why Jones has been getting so much usage early. I know that doesnt offer any comfort at all, but just wanted to let ya know that I wasnt trying to jinx by saying he usually gets spotty usage in the first half. Complete fluke. Sorry bro