2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Haven't lost a game since week 5...number one seed and most points scored on the year. Facing a team that hasn't scored more than 130 all year, but now suddenly is projected this week to score over 200 points. Montgomery, Waller, Melvin Gordon, Bills D, and Chad Hansen!!! (picked off waivers this morning to replace Davante Parker). Still has Tyreek and Murray to play. I'm still going to score the second most points in our league this week and lose. 12 team league with the following roster...I can't believe a team this stacked just got screwed over like this:

QB: Tannehill

RB: A. Jones, J. Robinson, Akers

WR: Adams, Diggs, A. Robinson

TE: Goedert

Rams D

Koo

Edited by GoPackGo23
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Haven't lost a game since week 5...number one seed and most points scored on the year. Facing a team that hasn't scored more than 130 all year, but now suddenly is projected this week to score over 200 points. Montgomery, Waller, Melvin Gordon, Bills D, and Chad Hansen!!! (picked off waivers this morning to replace Davante Parker). Still has Tyreek and Murray to play. I'm still going to score the second most points in our league this week and lose. 12 team league with the following roster...I can't believe a team this stacked just got screwed over like this:

QB: Tannehill

RB: A. Jones, J. Robinson, Akers

WR: Adams, Diggs, A. Robinson

TE: Goedert

Rams D

Koo

That's brutal. Similar thing happened to me last year when I owned CMC, Godwin, Hooper, and lost to an owner starting Perriman and other waiver wire pickups. Same thing happened this year as I lead the league in scoring and will lose to MGIII, Carlos Hyde, and Matt ryan

18 minutes ago, yanksman said:

On pace for 175 points! By far my highest scoring game of the year! Why is this a vent? I lost last week scoring 96 points.

Same boat.  I actually had my commish set me up to play against a bye just so I could watch the points pile up in real time.

• Haha 1