2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Only in the semi finals does my Diggs, Adams, Aaron Jones, Allen Robinson, and James Robinson get outscored by Montgomery, Gordon, Aiyuk, Hansen, and Marvin Jones. None of those guys would even start on my team on a normal week but yet they all decided to score touchdowns and have monster games.

6 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Only in the semi finals does my Diggs, Adams, Aaron Jones, Allen Robinson, and James Robinson get outscored by Montgomery, Gordon, Aiyuk, Hansen, and Marvin Jones. None of those guys would even start on my team on a normal week but yet they all decided to score touchdowns and have monster games.

Montgomery and Aiyuk would never start on your team despite being borderline rb1 and wr1's now?  You must have a stacked team.

6 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

was up by 58 pts going into the 4 o'clock games.. my opponent has Hurts and R.Woods my lead is down to 10 right now.. ugh i hate this S**T!

I started Derek Carr over Hurts and it looks like that's what will cost me the win.

59 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Montgomery and Aiyuk would never start on your team despite being borderline rb1 and wr1's now?  You must have a stacked team.

Correct, which is why I'm here in the vent thread. I have Davante Adams, Diggs, Allen Robinson, James Robinson, and Aaron Jones. Expert rankings all had those guys higher this week. My worst RB/WR is ranked 8th in my league scoring for the year...and still get bounced from the playoffs despite not losing a game since week 5 and still put up 150 this week.

In my ESPN league there's roster positional limits(dumbest setting ever), and you're allowed 4 RBs. I had Mike Davis already play Saturday and started him so he's locked and I have Chubb, Hunt, and CEH. I wanted to pick up Pollard to flex but just couldn't bring myself to drop Hunt or CEH. Was close to dropping CEH. Decision may cost me my matchup. If Davis had been playing today I'd have dropped him and played Pollard instead 100% 

5 hours ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Lol already lost. 1 and done. Completely dominated the entire regular season only to have it all fall apart at the end and during my bye week. Typical fantasy football BS. Never fails. 

And the kicker...the jets win a meaningless game and take themselves out of the 1st overall pick for Lawrence. Unbelievable. I hate the jets and fantasy. Perfect match made in heaven.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

was up by 58 pts going into the 4 o'clock games.. my opponent has Hurts and R.Woods my lead is down to 10 right now.. ugh i hate this S**T!

Just blew a 58.6 point lead ... down by 7 now. Jalen Hurts and Robert Woods just combined for 66 points. Unreal. im in total shock.. praying to the Gods JuJu can get me 8 points tomm night..  Probably will not though.  God damn it

One last vent at the entire fantasy community for being embarrassingly slow to adjust their preconceptions. Marvin Jones was the 28th ranked PPR WR by fantasy pros consensus rankings. Literally 20 spots too low. It's the only reason I didn't start him. Good chance that it will cost me a championship. 

Gonna haunt me all offseason.