NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

shakestreet

6 hours ago, NyjersInParis said:

Probably bonuses for milestones or big plays. I’m not sure if espn has tight end premium leagues

That is not an ESPN league...that looks like yahoooooo. 

6 hours ago, Cleanface said:

I wanna know how Waller got 40.5 in that leeg. 

In one of my NFL leagues Waller got 35.00 .  1pt ppr ....1 pt for 10 yrdz ......6 TD .....5 pts for 100-199 yrdsz .... 200+ 10 pts 

9 catches 150 yrdsz 1 TD 

On 12/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, Oklahoma said:

Playing against the Baltimore D. Up 1.58 points with 2 seconds left. The Browns Mickey Mouse bullshit ended my season. What happened to just throwing a Hail Mary like the good old days? Gah, worst beat in my fantasy career. I’m fuming. **** the Browns. 

To add insult to injury, I outscored every team in the semi-finals by 30+ points. f--- the Browns.

Edited by Oklahoma

22 minutes ago, owenmills said:

Anybody else annoyed by the ad that loads at the top of the page 1 or 2 seconds late and constantly makes you click the wrong link. Been aggravating me the whole season but I've become trained like a monkey in that I now know it's coming and wait for it

Yes, x100000000.  Not just this site either.  Almost every single damn website has late loading ads making it damn frustrating when you're trying to get from A to B quick.

• Like 2

All I want for Christmas is for Julio and CMC to suit up this weekend. But it sure looks like I will have neither as I go into my league finals. And without them, I have zero chance of coming out with a win. Just sucks. 

Also been missing Gibson. And now Robinson is hurt. And Boyd lost Burrow. And Chark sucks this year. And Diontae can’t catch herpegonasyphillaids from a brothel with no sanitation standards. 

Ugh!!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

All I want for Christmas is for Julio and CMC to suit up this weekend. But it sure looks like I will have neither as I go into my league finals. And without them, I have zero chance of coming out with a win. Just sucks. 

Also been missing Gibson. And now Robinson is hurt. And Boyd lost Burrow. And Chark sucks this year. And Diontae can’t catch herpegonasyphillaids from a brothel with no sanitation standards. 

Ugh!!

Even if you were playing against Murray, Adams, Tyreek, Kamara, Cook, Kelce, D Henry, Koo, and Cleveland, you'd still have at least a 10% chance to win, even with a waiver wire team!  

I'm going up against Alvin Kamara in the championship game of my big money league.  My opponent also has Wil Lutz so I'm down by a good amount already.  No players on my team have played yet, though, so you never know but I'm already in a hole.  The league is half PPR.

I thought it was bad enough getting knocked out last week after having the #1 team and losing to a team who scored their best game of the season by over 40 points last week...then to just make sure this year really sucked, I played against Kamara in the third place game to make sure I didn't win any money.

Tannehill, Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson, and James Robinson in a 12 team league = no money.