2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

Wasn't against Kamara, so I guess there's that, but... My Cook vs. his Thielen. With a few minutes left in the game, Cook had 16 points to Thielen's 8. Felt like I'd get a little bit of a cushion. Flash forward, Thielen catches 4 for 40 and a TD in total garbage time (with no Cook on the field), and suddenly I'm down 10 points. Beyond frustrating to fall behind this way.

• Haha 1

Not only did I get housed by Kamara in my championship final but I had originally expected to draft him at #4 OA with McCaffery, Barkley and Zeke being the consensus top three - as it worked out Zeke got passed over for Lamar Jackson, so I took Zeke instead.  Clearly this is all the guy who took Lamar's fault :P

My saving grace is it's a two-week final but not exactly an ideal start against the highest scoring team in my league.

Edited by AllWrightNow
4 minutes ago, Finisher said:

Nothing like spending endless hours researching and obsessing over this crap, building a juggernaut of a team .. only to get bounced from the 'ship before Sunday even hits.

A lot of people assuming they've already lost because of Kamara, and yeah, it'll be tough. But a couple of duds in your opponent's lineup and a few big games from your guys and you can still win this. Still remember overcoming Peyton Manning's insane Thursday night game several years back.

• Like 2

Can’t believe karama is going to beat my team in the finals .  I had it all . Mahomes , cook , Ridley , Kelce , James Robinson.

granted his team is no slouch with jl guys like Lamar Jackson, miles sanders , Godwin and arob but man I really got the fantasy shaft 

nights like tonight make me want to stop playing , my family would be happy if I quit 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

My Brees tonight vs his Kamara. Luckily, my opponent reached out to me a couple days ago and asked me if I just wanted to split the first and second place money right down the middle. I bet he regrets that now. 

LOL

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

My Brees tonight vs his Kamara. Luckily, my opponent reached out to me a couple days ago and asked me if I just wanted to split the first and second place money right down the middle. I bet he regrets that now. 

what’s the pot? 

17 hours ago, cloudee said:

Same. Beyond salty. 

16 hours ago, FUM said:

Where we these damn touches for Kamara last week when I lost in the semi’s by less than 3?  FML.

With ya both, had BRees not got injured it may have been different (better performances those 1st 2 games he was out might've changed our results and gotten us different playoff matchups and perhaps into the finals)...

spacer.png