2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

I went 1st place wire to wire. Led the league in points. Secured a first round bye. I have Kamara, Evans and Gronk going this week. Still have Kyler and Hopkins to go. I may break the league’s all time weekly scoring record! Why the rant? My team lost to the highest scoring team in the semi finals. 3rd place sucks. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Minor rant, but I swapped out Carlson for Succop thinking TB was going to ride DET hard and put them away wet.  That part was true, but my god what an inept performance at K in a game where their team scores 47 points.  2 missed XP and 0/1 on FGs.  Thanks for 4 points, jerk.

At least I didn't play against Kamara!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, hezagenius said:

Minor rant, but I swapped out Carlson for Succop thinking TB was going to ride DET hard and put them away wet.  That part was true, but my god what an inept performance at K in a game where their team scores 47 points.  2 missed XP and 0/1 on FGs.  Thanks for 4 points, jerk.

At least I didn't play against Kamara!

It's crazy, he had a solid year, he did great as my BYE week kicker (further proof for the anti-K contingency, surely), but ***** the bed in championship week... in a dome! But in addition to not facing Kamara, at least he didn't leave you completely minus either, lol

1 minute ago, AlexxelA said:

I wonder how many finals teams are starting Kamara and Evans.  If so, they already won.  

You aren't kidding.  I'm sure those 2 alone on a team will outscore some other whole teams.  Crazy.  Even in Half PPR, Kamara had 56 points which could be a record.

I have to lead the world on 1st half players. I seem to always either get the guy taking off the 2nd half or the coach that takes his foot off the gas. Godwin and Cook this week, ARob last week, Hockenson like every week just to name a few. All year long. What a frustrating year man. 

Cam Akers ruled out early in the week...didn't sweat it too much because I still had James Robinson. J-Rob ruled out today so I plug in Chase Edmonds as my third option. Edmonds gets hurt right away and I end up getting 1.8 points from my RB2 slot after having Kamara dump on me. FML

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You’d think with Kamara scoring 54.7 in half PPR, I’d be feeling good. Nope. My RBs most of the season have been Kamara, CMC (via trade), Robinson, Gibson, DHarris, MDavis. My drafted WRs were Julio, Boyd, Diontae, Chark, and I still have them...plus RHiggins. Well isn’t that just freaking special. Picked up Baker this week because he’s been redhot and Russ has been a mid-QB2 for the last 5-6 weeks. 

This whole week has been one of empty hope (CMC and Julio) and one pivot after another, and I’m to the point where I don’t even care anymore. I’m just sick of this and ready for the week to be over. I may have to play freaking Peyton Barber or Devine Ozigbo at RB. I’m going to have to start Chark at WR. This is a 12-team league with 17-man rosters, so there isn’t squat on the wire. 

Started David Johnson over Jeff Wilson, feels bad.  If DJ doesn't get 11 targets last week, I would have started Jeff.  DJ hasn't played yet, but yeah I think I definitely ****ed that one up.

Edited by Slimzy17