NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2020 Vent & Rant Thread

shakestreet

What a season. Starts out by drafting Saquon. I had the 4th pick and Mahones went 3rd to my shock. I was all set on taking Kamara again. I had drafted him the prior year and he was terrible. But what a shock when Saquon fell to me at 4. My nemesis then picked Kamara at 5. Every one of the RBs I drafted were hurt by game 4. And now Kamara gets 6 tds in the championship game. SMH. Can’t take it. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hezagenius said:

Minor rant, but I swapped out Carlson for Succop thinking TB was going to ride DET hard and put them away wet.  That part was true, but my god what an inept performance at K in a game where their team scores 47 points.  2 missed XP and 0/1 on FGs.  Thanks for 4 points, jerk.

At least I didn't play against Kamara!

Exactly same.

I almost quit fantasy last year, and this might be just the last kick in the nuts I needed to pull the plug. Had the number one seed and highest scoring team in both my leagues. Ended up getting knocked out of the semis in both last week and now going to lose both of my third place games because of Kamara and Gaskin.

What are the odds that I walked away with zero dollars after going into the playoffs with the best team in both leagues? ***k this

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

I'm sick of this crap man...literally every RB I play against turns into the second coming of Derrick Henry/Alvin Kamara. Last week I faced Melvin Gordon and David Montgomery to get knocked out of the semi finals, now I'm playing against Myles Gaskin in the third place game.

Third place is for losers 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, poofinger said:

Third place is for losers 

Obviously third place is pretty irrelevant, but I'm just stating the fact that it's complete BS that I can't even win my money back after putting together the best team in both my leagues...some guy with a losing record and averaging 28 points per game less than me will take home money and I won't. It makes is seem pointless of even trying, since it obviously doesn't pay to put together the best teams.

Going against Kamara and Evans in ppr...that’s 56.2 and 40.1 in ppr. I also had Godwin’s 2nd TD taken away for a penalty and Cook not score 2 tds on the goaline (One for Boone and one -2 TD carry leading to an Irvin TD...not even counting the Theilen 1yd reception TD)

1 hour ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Obviously third place is pretty irrelevant, but I'm just stating the fact that it's complete BS that I can't even win my money back after putting together the best team in both my leagues...some guy with a losing record and averaging 28 points per game less than me will take home money and I won't. It makes is seem pointless of even trying, since it obviously doesn't pay to put together the best teams.

Or that there are teams in the NFL that have actual bonuses tied to making playoffs or coaching decisions on if people stay or go. We are all playing fantasy football for wagers way less then a NFL bonus. This coming from someone that is facing Kamara and Evans this week...NFL owners don’t care they were going against me...they wanted the best chance to win