2020 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me going up against Kamara and Thielen watching the last minutes:    

Check this lost this weekend. .. I needed 3.83 from Singletary . got 3.80    110.92 vs. Compare Managers

Posted Images

12 hours ago, kdko said:

Have Kamara....

....but also Brees and MJJ 🤬

12 hours ago, Rozr1 said:

Man I'm getting nervous myself, stsrter kyler and swift.. left door open a bit for the ship 

Glad to know I might not be the only Kamara owner to lose the championship game...no offense. Misery loves company. 

Edited by Flyman75

Kyler kraps the bed against the 49ers in championship week.

Not cool bro. 

Having the Murray/Drake stack did not provide any Murray passing TDs to Drake this year. That was probably my biggest whiff. I thought Drake would have had at least 5 receiving TDs from Murray for a devastating blow to my opponents, passing TD for Murray, receiving TD and ppr points for Drake, 13 points plus yardage, ugghh, but it didn't happen all season.

5 hours ago, Flyman75 said:

Glad to know I might not be the only Kamara owner to lose the championship game...no offense. Misery loves company. 

No worries bro, it's looking grim.  It's probably going to come down to A. Jones vs Henry tonight.  Not feeling confident about that.

After getting Kamara'd i didn't stand much of a chance, but then Gaskin gave me hope last night. Things were looking real good in the 1st half today with Taylor, but then Juju and Kareem scored late TDs. Mahomes was only throwing to his Kelce. 

20201227_170725.jpg

Deshaun Watson

Derrick Henry

Aaron Jones

James Robinson

Davante Adams

Stefon Diggs

Calvin Ridley

....this lineup (10 team league) won me zero dollars this year. How the ***k does this happen? Back to back losses and got beat by a team that I scored over 400 more points on in the season...FOUR HUNDRED. Well, that makes my record 1-9 in the semi finals in my two leagues combined the past 6 years. Starting to lose motivation when every year I feel like I have a zero percent chance of winning no matter how good my teams are.

• Like 1