NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stop talking, start playing

Less than 36 hours and most of the teams will play. So many players will be overrated, underrated, unknown player will become fantasy star. Projected points are for the statistic and I respect this at all, but now it's time to watch games and face the reality. Let's have fun and good luck to all. 

6 hours ago, Fabios1993 said:

Less than 36 hours and most of the teams will play. So many players will be overrated, underrated, unknown player will become fantasy star. Projected points are for the statistic and I respect this at all, but now it's time to watch games and face the reality. Let's have fun and good luck to all. 

Listen buddy, I don’t play fantasy football for fun.  I play to earn money for for my family’s next meal.  And I’ve faced reality every single day from the time their dropped me into the s*it back in ‘67 and put my life on the line for a bunch of D.C. fat cats who were all just trying to pass the buck under the guise of protecting the rights of panty wastes like you.  So don’t presume you know anything about me and for sure don’t think you have any advice to give me.  Because I’ve seen it all. Stuff that’s so dark that it won’t even show up in your nightmares. So you go and have your “fun”.  But don’t forget who fought for your luxuries.

Edited by K197040
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
34 minutes ago, ginocan said:

So after Sunday, can we talk again? Or still nah. 

I think if there is a mod active, that mod is required to change the thread title to Best Gifs Not Posted By @The 7th Beatles

Yes, after Sunday we can talk. But stop saying stupid things like over hype around jags RB or Leonard fournette rb#1

9 hours ago, Fabios1993 said:

I'm pretty sure we all do MORE talking once the season starts, not less.

11 hours ago, Fabios1993 said:

spacer.png

Edited by Members_Only_76