NBC Sports Edge Forums

I messed up and drafted Henry over Cook

3 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I would take Henry over Cook every time. What is the problem? Henry is gonna eat! 

Mostly cause of 0.5 PPR. Henry only caught 18 balls last year. I hope you and him prove me wrong and he eats this year though, thanks!

9 minutes ago, atrium said:

Mostly cause of 0.5 PPR. Henry only caught 18 balls last year. I hope you and him prove me wrong and he eats this year though, thanks!

I did several PPR drafts and Henry went 4th or 5th while Cook went nice higher than 7th in every one. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Nap Time said:

I had that choice and I chose Cook only because he has the ideal handcuff.  Mattison is talented and available late in the draft.

But everybody knows Henry has a higher ceiling than Cook.

Cook all day in any ppr format. Cook is just that much better in the passing game where I’m ranking cool ahead. 

Not to mention if you cuff cook with Mattison and cooks gets hurt you still have a top 5 in mattison cuz mattison is a monster.  

Henry won’t be involved in the passing game , it’s why back in the day in their primes we were taking Shady McCoy over Frank Gore