NBC Sports Edge Forums

Myles Gaskin 2020 Outlook

T-minus 19 minutes remaining for the Dolphins to activate Gaskin if he is to be eligible to suit up this weekend. Me thinks that if it hasn't been done by now, it probably means these last 19 minutes will come and pass without any such word on the matter; which would render Myles Gaskin officially out once again this week.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if ya have the Ravens rook, too? 🍧 Gaskin-Dobbins 🍨

20 minutes ago, WSR said:

Normally, I'd be pretty worried about his usage coming off an injury, but Ahmed, Brieda, and Washington likely out? I mean, only Laird is left.

Same here. The fact that he's supposedly been practicing for a couple weeks now gives me confidence. Hopefully the usage reflects that.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

T-minus 19 minutes remaining for the Dolphins to activate Gaskin if he is to be eligible to suit up this weekend. Me thinks that if it hasn't been done by now, it probably means these last 19 minutes will come and pass without any such word on the matter; which would render Myles Gaskin officially out once again this week.

Ty for jinxing him into being activated

• Like 3

Gaskin hasn’t played since Week 8 but is expected to be out there for Week 13 against the Bengals in his first game back from a sprained MCL. With Salvon Ahmed (shoulder), Matt Breida (COVID), and DeAndre Washington (hamstring) out this week, Gaskin could slide right back into 20-plus touches with Miami installed as heavy home favorites. He should be in season-long lineups.

(Rotoworld.com)

• Like 1

Disappointing game in a good spot. He was stuffed repeatedly in short-yardage. He had ample GL TD opportunities and whiffed each time.

The one 3rd down he "converted" he promptly undid that with the fumble after 31 yard gain late in the 4th. 

He had a decent game in the box score but he left  lot on the field today imo.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Disappointing game in a good spot. He was stuffed repeatedly in short-yardage. He had ample GL TD opportunities and whiffed each time.

The one 3rd down he "converted" he promptly undid that with the fumble after 31 yard gain late in the 4th. 

He had a decent game in the box score but he left  lot on the field today imo.

Did you watch those GL carries? He had no chance. As a matter of fact he had no chance on most of his runs all day and he looked good when he had space. I wouldn't say he left a lot on the field at all.

Edited by furbz420
  • Like 1